Dynadot

status-resolved Report yourself #rats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
some ppl have crap names and when they are see good names they reports your sales threads.
So buddy who reported my sales threads GFY!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
some ppl have crap names and when they are see good names they reports your sales threads.
So buddy who reported my sales threads GFY!
Hello,

Generally, threads/listings are reported when a rule violation occurred and not because a domain was good or bad. An exception to that would be if the domain was a blatant trademark (which is not allowed) or an adult orientated domain outside of the adult section. In those cases, a report is warranted.

Keep in mind, if moderation reviews an unwarranted report about a domain being good or bad, it will generally be rejected, since that, alone, does not violate a rule and you probably would never know the report even happened, since no rule violation occurred.

Unfortunately, we can not provide you with the username of a reported matter, as reports are anonymous, unless the reporting member chooses a public forum to report in, such as the namePros help and feedback forum.

If you feel that one of your listings was reported and that no rule violation occurred, yet you were still warned/infracted, please provide more information here or in a direct message with a moderation team so we can look more into the matter and get more involved.

Thanks.

•••
Hello,

Generally, threads/listings are reported when a rule violation occurred and not because a domain was good or bad. An exception to that would be if the domain was a blatant trademark (which is not allowed) or an adult orientated domain outside of the adult section. In those cases, a report is warranted.

Keep in mind, if moderation reviews an unwarranted report about a domain being good or bad, it will generally be rejected, since that, alone, does not violate a rule and you probably would never know the report even happened, since no rule violation occurred.

Unfortunately, we can not provide you with the username of a reported matter, as reports are anonymous, unless the reporting member chooses a public forum to report in, such as the namePros help and feedback forum.

If you feel that one of your listings was reported and that no rule violation occurred, yet you were still warned/infracted, please provide more information here or in a direct message with a moderation team so we can look more into the matter and get more involved.

Thanks.
i have no adult or tm domains. The listing threads that was blocked in my sig.
Mod Team Alfa prevent adding another user to conversion so I am not able to add you in PM.

Screenshot_20200217-213457.png

•••
Hello,

The is a simple 0 point reminder after two of your marketplace threads had emails and external links to websites that had to be moved to the external marketplace forum. Please note both links below.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/inwestments-com-web-investments.1177345/

https://www.namepros.com/threads/dewelopment-com-dew-web-wordpress.1177346/

Both threads were moved from the regular marketplace at 12:59 AM by us, edited by your account at 1:23 AM and moved back to the regular marketplace by us at 1:28 AM.

We agreed in a direct message if the external issues were removed I would move the threads back which I did after the external issues were edited by your account. At this time I have also added another moderator to the direct message.

In the future, please make sure all external links or mentions are posted in the correct forum posted below.

https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/

Thank you for understanding.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back