Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Privacy of Reported Threads

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisChris

Established Member
Impact
24
Hey all,

This problem doesn't bother me personally but I thought I might report it coz some other members might not like it.

When you click on posts started by a user you can see threads/ posts that they have reported and private messages to staff which kind of takes the private out of it :hehe: It only shows the title and not the post though

Thanks
Chris
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Friendly boost, as this is an important topic I think it could use a fix.

- Steve
 
0
•••
^ Ditto -- I've recently noticed that if you view someone's profile, you can see the threads that they started in the reported threads and messages to staff sections.
 
0
•••
I would also like to see this addressed. B-)
 
0
•••
I noticed this some time ago, must have forgot to make the thread...:hehe:

however, yeh, i suppose it would be better if it was sorted...for privacy reasons. :)
 
0
•••
The person who made the thread probably couldn't find out though.. they'd have to search through everyone's threads to find it. :/
 
0
•••
still not quite fixed (im a bit of a perfectionst lol :))

go into a reported thread, and at the bottom, it gives name of adjacent topics, like in a normal forum.

not as bad, but still a way in / thru
 
0
•••
manofgames said:
still not quite fixed (im a bit of a perfectionst lol :))

go into a reported thread, and at the bottom, it gives name of adjacent topics, like in a normal forum.

not as bad, but still a way in / thru
Lol, yep, however, it doesn't say who reported them.

Which i'm guessing is what people are uncomfortable with? :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back