NameSilo

Report your brandable domains sales at SH, BB, BP, Alter etc here

Labeled as survey in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Sulaiman Saafir, Sep 28, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Sulaiman Saafir

Sulaiman Saafir Established Member

Hi folks đź‘‹
    Report your brandable domains sales here that sold at squadhelp, brandbucket, brandpa, alter and other brandable domains marketplaces. Please include these details:

Domain Name:
    Acquired for: $
    Sold for: $
    Hold time:
    Sale Venue:

Best,

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. karmaco

karmaco Top Contributor VIP

We have an official report your sale thread and hold time and acquisition are voluntary. We don’t have to give any facts at all except name price and venue. Asking for extra details is just nosy. If someone wants to give them they will.

3. Sulaiman Saafir

Actually you are not forced to share all the details.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  4. LUP

LUP Top Contributor VIP

5. Sulaiman Saafir

6. Sulaiman Saafir

Edit: The above template is suggested, not necessary. If you do not want to share more details, just hide the name and tell the hold time and sale venue.

7. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

The nice thing about that other thread is that it's not too fragmented. I'm not going to use this new thread myself, because I think it's redundant. Moreover, the term brandable does not mean the same for everyone. And finally, Alter is no longer a brandable marketplace only.

8. Sulaiman Saafir

I mean SH, BB and BP listed domains and other business names marketplaces if someone has listings there.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice