Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain Name: Gun\Export(.)com

Sale Venue: Afternic - BIN
Price: $535
Hold Time: Almost 2 Years, renewal due next month.

This was my first sale through Afternic's Fast Transfer Network and was purchased by someone outside of the US, so I had to wait around a week for the payment.

I'm also curious to see what this domain will be used for, and whether or not it was purchased by an end user because the updated whois lookup shows SedoParking NameServers. Either way, I'm happy with the sale, even though this name may have the potential to sell for more.

Attachments

• 1653004514501.png
    1653004514501.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 75
•••
P/R/I/V/A/X/Y.com $9050
K
/E/Y/N/E/R/G/Y.com $5299
L
/E/N/D/C/R/E/D.com $4000
P
/I/X/E/P/T/I/O/N.com $3000

(Squadhelp)
Congrats!

Could you share the number of premium domains you have there?

•••
•••
iDapper.com
$1,500
Afternic
holdtime...1 year 5 months

•••
P/R/I/V/A/X/Y.com $9050
K
/E/Y/N/E/R/G/Y.com $5299
L
/E/N/D/C/R/E/D.com $4000
P
/I/X/E/P/T/I/O/N.com $3000

(Squadhelp)
These are strong imaginative brandable names. I love them all. Thanks for sharing

•••
•••
OiBet.com

Sale Price: £1100 ($1400)
Acquisition Price: $550
Sale Type: Inbound
Sale Venue: DAN

•••
O f f - M e n u . c o m

- sold for $1,000 NET via DomainAgents .com
- negotiations
- registered for $7.99 with Epik
- hold time ~ 3 months

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220601-001557_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220601-001557_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
•••
•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 2 months. Drop reg.

Some side notes:

- this domain was a little underpriced by accident, found it today and corrected - but was too late. It sold before the price update could propagate.
(I think it takes a day for the updates to fully propagate through the Afternic network).

- Anyway I could swear sometimes they sell right after a price increase before propagation. This happened too often. Maybe the seller sees a price difference between the Afternic lander and a given reseller in the network and jumps in to take it wherever is still at a lower price.

Happy with the sale though, money in the bank.

•••
purchased here at np for 200usd, in2018
IMG_20220602_101430.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Domain name : F/l/u/y/a/./c/o/m
Sale venue : squadhelp.com premium
Listing type : Bin
Sale price : $3,899
Hold time : 4 months
Purchase price : $15

Last edited:
•••
HR sold back in April, just 12 days hold, but had to wait to complete the transfer as it was within 60 days lock. no further details.

1654512476818.png

•••
OKVO dot com

Squadhelp - 12 monthly instalment - 2 months instalment received.

Purchase Price - $480 GD Auctions ($400 + VAT)
Sale Price - $8,354 Gross
Expected Payout - $6,273 total

I think it sold a bit on the cheap side. Hopefully buyer is a design related company as it would be a fantastic name for design services

•••
Hand reg .network
Venue: Afternic
Sale price: $1,999(BIN)
Hold time: 3 weeks.

•••
Step/Cash dot com

Purchased: closeouts 19.47 USD
Venue : Squadhelp Premium
Hold time: 11 months
Sale Price : 3199 USD

1654633940097.png

Last edited:
•••
T/h/e/S/n/a/c/k/G/u/y/s/./c/o/m/ - $1688

Afternic, inbound,BIN
Handreg of expired name, hold time 8 days
Pushed & paid

No further info.

•••
T/h/e/S/n/a/c/k/G/u/y/s/./c/o/m/ - $1688

Afternic, inbound,BIN
Handreg of expired name, hold time 8 days
Pushed & paid

No further info.
that was a nice name to find just lying around

•••
L/o/o/p/M/e/n (.com)

- Sale price: $550 (negotiated)
- Hold time: 9 months
- Sale venue: Afternic inbound offer
- Closeouts buy (~$20)

This domain was listed at $1688 but had it temporarily discounted at $499. Someone wanted it and we ended up at a negotiated $550.

It's a good name but I wasn't particularly fond of it (also plenty of fish where this came from...).

Side note I'm still having better success with drops rather than closeouts, but this might be different for other investors.

Note: Ask any questions and place comments in the discussion thread (tag my @ name there so I view it and reply)

•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 12 monts (minus 2 days). Drop reg.

I also got an offer for it from DomainAgents earlier this year (was in the mid xxx range) but declined.

This domain was almost expiring. Note, I get a ton of sales precisely in the last 2 days before expiry. I think many buyers wait for the price to decrease before expiry, and if you don't do that then they rush to buy it. Or right after renewal (no point to wait further...).

Side note "Word" "io".com domains typically are not that high in demand ("word".io would be much better... ) but this is a good one.

Ask any questions / make comments in the discussion thread (tag my @ name there so I view it and reply)

•••
Just sold APVM .com for $4995 via Afternic (hold time 3 years). It's already developed (looks like an electronics company from India).

•••
•••
an odd set of numbers after complimenting someone :unsure:
How many times do you have to be told you do NOT post comments here ? Stop it.

•••
T-R-Y__S-H-U/T/T-L-E (king) - $995

Purchased in 2018 from GoDaddy Closeouts for $8.

Had listed for $1488, offer came from Sedo for $788. Offered $995 and they accepted immediately.

I don't usually price .coms this low but I probably would not have renewed this domain.

•••
Last 10 days sales:

Authorizy (.com) 6699 usd - Hand reggd 2 years ago - Venue Brandnic.com
LetLucky (.com) 2590 usd - $21 purchased 2 years ago - Venue Sedo.com
RipClean (.com) 900 usd - Hand reggd 2 years ago - Venue Brandnic.com

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back