IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I could have gotten $12,000 maybe more.
I'm reporting a completed sale for Fleetbeacon.com for $800.
Really doubt you could have gotten 12k or anywhere near that. They didn't hide themselves so would probably have moved on and never replied back. The fact that they made an offer first and started low says everything about how badly they wanted it. The word "beacon" doesn't even show up on their products page. Gene was approached much differently. You made a solid sale.

•••
Sold SILKTAIL.COM
$160 via Afternic.com

•••
•••
Sold LTEVR . com

$350 via sedo

WOW!! NICE!!!! good numbers. a 5L.com sale too with an E? awesome! does anyone here feel this should have gone for a higher price?

•••
Really doubt you could have gotten 12k or anywhere near that. They didn't hide themselves so would probably have moved on and never replied back. The fact that they made an offer first and started low says everything about how badly they wanted it. The word "beacon" doesn't even show up on their products page. Gene was approached much differently. You made a solid sale.

yea they did mention to contact them soon. I sorta tried that playing game but they started saying the might move on to another domain they were looking at. don't know if it was true or not. what do you think? does anyone else have opinions? or do I need to start a new thread?

•••
WOW!! NICE!!!! good numbers. a 5L.com sale too with an E? awesome! does anyone here feel this should have gone for a higher price?

It is not sold as 5L probably, it is sold as KW+VR. LTE is for advanced 4G technology.

•••
•••
•••
It is not sold as 5L probably, it is sold as KW+VR. LTE is for advanced 4G technology.

I see I see. True True. Wish I would have thought of it. Does anyone on here believe this could have sold for more?

•••
Just sold Dallas Custom pools in King for 450$.Got it for 60$ a week ago.

Sold a 2word+transportation domain in .com for 550$ (Exact company name).Got it for 280$ 2 weeks ago.

All outbound emails.Have some more sales pending but highly delayed.

•••
I think it's a great domain name, and the price is very low.

LTE + VR
I see I see. True True. Wish I would have thought of it. Does anyone on here believe this could have sold for more?

Every sale is a sale and i still have the reverse VRLTE so this one will now be $xxxx ;) and to be honest with you guys i think that vrlte is better than the sale,

Either way i only reg'd this for $0.99 with a godany coupon ;) a few moths back :) so happy days.....

•••
Either way i only reg'd this for $0.99 with a godany coupon
i miss the times of feeling pxssed off at having to pay $1.99 for a .com

•••
SOLD
OpenSharing+com
$2,200
Purchased: Feb 2014 for $250
Venue: Godaddy Offer/Counter started at $100

•••
•••
Sold LetterPost.com for $500. Transaction via Escrow.com. Buyer reached out directly via WHOIS contact email.

•••
ShinglesVaccine()net - $400
ShinglesVaccine()org - $400

Just hand reg'd for $5 .org and $10 .net on 2-3-16 and completed escrow today, buyer approached me via whois contact info last week.

eBaskets()com $700 - Private sale (I marketed it via email to a ton of potential buyers...found 1) - completed escrow today. Bought on Namejet for $363...it was a tough sale

•••
•••
SOLD

Shop Zone (dot) net - Flippa - $950

I bought it on GD Expired ($20) link>>

•••
FunnyTweeters.com
Price: $150 [Wire Transfer in bank account]
Sale Date: 29/01/2016
Investment: $1.5 at Znetlive & $1 Renewal at Namecheap on BlackFriday [Total: $2.5]
Sale Mode: Outbound via Phone

Originally bought the domain for me but found out just last month that there was a singular version of the same name. Hence didn't ask for more as it felt slightly unethical. The buyer was also ready to wire transfer immediately which helped because I had my Visa bill to pay and also I didn't have to pay any commissions. ;):$:

PS: This is my FIRST sale. Namepros has been a huge inspiration.

•••
FunnyTweeters.com
Investment: $1.5 at Znetlive & $1 Renewal at Namecheap on BlackFriday [Total: $2.5]
Sale Mode: Outbound via Phone

Originally bought the domain for me but found out just last month that there was a singular version of the same name. Hence didn't ask for more as it felt slightly unethical. The buyer was also ready to wire transfer immediately which helped because I had my Visa bill to pay and also I didn't have to pay any commissions. ;):$:

Good sale.

B-)

•••
SOLD Jawful.com

$390 on Afternic

Purchased it Feb 2nd for only 3 bucks.

Escrow cleared today

•••
FunnyTweeters.com

Nice flip! What do you feel would have been unethical? And why?

•••
Sold 7488857.com for $25 here on Namepros!

•••
VRDiscount in king $300 on Godaddy Auction

•••
VRDiscount in king $300 on Godaddy Auction

Was it Offer/Counter offer or auction. Is listing is premium. How many days took for sale?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back