IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Connecticut/P/r/i/v/a/t/e/Investigator

Sold $250

Bought for reg fee, while planning to reach out to potential buyers, I parked at Godaddy and put it on Godaddy auctions with a buy now.

Sold a couple of days later. I was surprised cos I thought I would have to reach out to potential buyers.

•••
•••
i2ot dot com hand regged 03-2014 as brandable for iiot - industrial internet of things
Buyer made a 250eur offer through Sedo make offer.
I countered 2250eur.
Buyer countered with 1000eur and I accepted only because I need the money.

*Side note , I screwed up a negotiation on this same domain earlier this year by playing the negotiation game with a very large iiot related company that had already made a 7k, and then 10k final counter offer (which they never actually stated was a final counter) and I tried to still get more (18.5K I think). By the time I went to accept the 10k they pulled out and went with something else. Even bil$ companies have their limits not everyone that can afford more than 10k is actually going to spend it on a domain. At least I learned what went wrong after having a chat with their buyer and he simply said had I just accepted the 10k they would have paid immediately.

•••
Today I was contacted by GoDaddys domain buy service about a domain registered privately through Google Domains. A buyer offered me $200, two hours later I countered with mid $XXX. The buyer accepted and provided payment instantlt. I am currently awaiting transfer codes to begin.

I asked the broker to reach out to the seller about a similar domain available for sale, which he agreed to do.

I'm awaiting permission from the buyer to know what domain details I can release.

•••
sold Boathouse(net) on flippa for $550

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
T o u c h M i c r o . c o m
$390 at Sedo. Wanted more for this name. Took a chance, accepted bid and sent to auction. Reached out to end users during auction but no more bids were received. Hand reg'd earlier this year.

•••
J L O T .com $236 USD via GoDaddy Auctions on Oct-27-2015

•••
Sold .co domains 2015.JPG

ZVI.co sold 2015.JPG

I decided to test my theory out of how liquid LLL.co domains are at the moment as I had commented on .co NP blog last night and like to back what I discuss with facts.

I put 7 x LLL.co non- Chinese premium up for sale @ $98 each just below current market value $110.00 by namebio.com statistics.

ALL 7 x LLL.co domains sold within 12 hours. I had purchased 43 x LLL.co hand regs in July after reading on NP .co blog of available domains. After GoDaddy Premium fees I have made 7 x ROI on the domains and with these current sales all 43 x LLL.co that was purchased in July is now covered with no loss of funds and any future LLL.co sales cover renewals contributes to the family holiday fund :)

I just want to share that you can all make money if you keep your expectations realistic. Make a list of your domain portfolio sell names for ROI that covers your renewals and don't get too greedy. Make a list of your top domains and set them at a high premium $x,xxx - $xxx,xxx and the rest of your portfolio be realistic and keep money on the table for the buyer and you will be able to run a profitable domain business with you ROI sales.

This isn't for everyone but it will help any newbie to domaining and limit a huge loss when it comes to renewals.

Domining is my most enjoyable hobby and I hope you all continue good sales :)

•••
At first I thought you sold 182913347.com as that was the first number I saw (item number) :)
Congrats on your quick sale!
Show attachment 18988
Show attachment 18989

I decided to test my theory out of how liquid LLL.co domains are at the moment as I had commented on .co NP blog last night and like to back what I discuss with facts.

I put 7 x LLL.co non- Chinese premium up for sale @ $98 each just below current market value $110.00 by namebio.com statistics.

ALL 7 x LLL.co domains sold within 12 hours. I had purchased 43 x LLL.co hand regs in July after reading on NP .co blog of available domains. After GoDaddy Premium fees I have made 7 x ROI on the domains and with these current sales all 43 x LLL.co that was purchased in July is now covered with no loss of funds and any future LLL.co sales cover renewals contributes to the family holiday fund :)

I just want to share that you can all make money if you keep your expectations realistic. Make a list of your domain portfolio sell names for ROI that covers your renewals and don't get too greedy. Make a list of your top domains and set them at a high premium $x,xxx - $xxx,xxx and the rest of your portfolio be realistic and keep money on the table for the buyer and you will be able to run a profitable domain business with you ROI sales.

This isn't for everyone but it will help any newbie to domaining and limit a huge loss when it comes to renewals.

Domining is my most enjoyable hobby and I hope you all continue good sales :)

At first I thought you sold 182913347.com as that was the first number I saw (item number) :)
Congrats on your quick sale!

•••
Nice sales @TradeMeDomains.com :xf.smile:

Yeah, agreed... I'm sure most of experienced domainer did the same strategy :xf.grin:

•••
Sold ХТNU.соm for $185 in Flippa end of last month.

•••
M y o m i c s . c o m $300
Incoming email inquiry from a rather frugal negotiator.
Picked it up in GD closeouts a few weeks ago.
No regrets even if new owner ends up being a large corporation as I had no sales leads on this one.

•••
Private sale last night to NP member via PM reach out to me @ $90 each

BVQ.co
BVX.co
IVK.co
UWQ.co
XWA.co

NP Amfoua reach out to me via Skype chat through FB sold 2 x LLL.co @ $125
FVO.co
VPF.co

Sold domains to buyers on condition I can name domain and sale price & Amfoua said he would like to be mentioned as is a newbie to NP...

I will now hold onto the rest of my .co domains. I was contacted from this sales post and decided to sell a few more as they had reached out and asked.

Please No PM for LLL.co sales I will list on NP auctions if I do so in the coming months.

14 x LLL.co sales in two days which does prove LLL.co has a liquid value around $100.00 IMO. These were all hand regs 4 months ago that had been dropped.

Namebio is good to use to follow domain value sales trends :)

•••
sold dogandcompany dot com $300

Bought $48

Outbound sale

•••
Aerialmappingdrones.com

$99 on godaddy

•••
S p l e n d o r e d . c o m - $120 GD premium
D r o n e G y r o . c o m - $120 GD premium
both were handregistered

•••
sold 7 6N.com domains in bulk for $1350. all hand registered in aug 2015
buyer contacted me. all names with triple 8 (not consecutive) without 4, but 3 domains with 0
maybe I could get more in a few months, but now I have more than 2000 ROI and this is not bad;)

Last edited:
•••
sold 7 6N.com domains in bulk for $1350. all hand registered in aug 2015
buyer contacted me. all names with triple 8 (not consecutive) without 4, but 3 domains with 0
maybe I could get more in a few months, but now I have more than 2000 ROI and this is not bad;)

That's great ROI in a short time ,congrats!.

•••
Sold a LLLL.com and a chinese premium LLLL.net for $355 on NP :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back