Domain Empire

report Registry scam by BIGROCK? Grabbing domains showing abuse??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
We have been reported by the .ASIA Registry that the domain name "xxxxxxxx.asia" is involved in spamming activities:

Below we have provided the following evidences, for your reference

{}||{}{}||{}{}||{}{}||{}{}||{}
Domain Reputation
{}||{}{}||{}{}||{}{}||{}{}||{}

http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/xxxxxxxx.asia
https://www.spamhaus.org/query/domain/xxxxxxxx.asia

The reported domain name was found to be listed on famous blacklists such as SpamHaus and Surbl.

I think, Just they wanted to acquire my domain. I contacted the Registrar Bigrock.
They are asking me to remove my domain from SpamHaus and Surbl.
what do you guys think?

Thanks for your input.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am reporting BigRock to ICANN right now for flagrant Registrar abuses .
They have removed email support. My email address has not changed in 5 years. But now I can not login to a transfer a xxxx domain. Nor can I log into their new support channel since my email address is suddenly not recognized.
Very upset.

•••
I am reporting BigRock to ICANN right now for flagrant Registrar abuses .
They have removed email support. My email address has not changed in 5 years. But now I can not login to a transfer a xxxx domain. Nor can I log into their new support channel since my email address is suddenly not recognized.
Very upset.

Even icann is also helpless. They are simply collecting money.

•••
Even icann is also helpless. They are simply collecting money.
A while back a couple registrars were threatened by ICANN that they would lose their registrar status if they didn't correct issues.
I will be contacting every BR customer I can find and let them know how to file complaint.
Also sending complaint to ICANN via registered mail.
This is a valuable name and feels like a scam.
Did you ever get your issue corrected ?

•••
A while back a couple registrars were threatened by ICANN that they would lose their registrar status if they didn't correct issues.
I will be contacting every BR customer I can find and let them know how to file complaint.
Also sending complaint to ICANN via registered mail.
This is a valuable name and feels like a scam.
Did you ever get your issue corrected ?

Yes..I removed that domain from spamhaus.

Then they released the domain.

•••
They are being insane and playing games. Support telling me that my email address isn't registered with them. The timing is just precious. Right after I put privacy on my domain so I can't "prove" my email address they suddenly say my email of 5 years isnt registered.
Game on.

•••
They are being insane and playing games. Support telling me that my email address isn't registered with them. The timing is just precious. Right after I put privacy on my domain so I can't "prove" my email address they suddenly say my email of 5 years isnt registered.
Game on.

Did you keep any email, when you renewed or transferred??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back