IT.COM

budget: above $0 Seeking Bulk Domains on lease

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Crayon

Impact
Hey everyone,

We're on the hunt for domain leasing services that can hook us up with a bunch of domains on a temporary basis (especially those about to expire since we're not looking to keep them forever).

What we need:
  • A steady supply of 1,000 domains ready to go.
  • Full control over DNS settings (domain transfers excluded).
  • Mostly looking for .coms.
  • Clean history, no blacklists.
What we're cool with:
  • We're not picky about domain names or keywords, as long as they're clean.
  • Permanent ownership isn't our goal.
  • Domains close to expiring are totally fine (just need them to last 45-60 days).

Aim:
the product will help our customers verify emails using our solution along with various OSINT tools. As for the last layer of validation, we need domains for emails to be used for verification.
As this layer will be hardly triggered and we need to maintain our IPs reputation as well, we want bulk yet affordable domains.

Budget:
At fixed 0.1$ per domain.
Feel free to PM me your offer specifying the number of domains you can provide and Duration vs Cost table (for reference: 30-45 Days : 0.xx$, 45-60...)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A remarkable request, which requires a further question. What are the 1,000 domains intended for?

•••
A remarkable request, which requires a further question. What are the 1,000 domains intended for?
Hi there,
the product will help our customers verify emails using our solution along with various OSINT tools. As for the last layer of validation, we need domains for emails to be used for verification.
As this layer will be hardly triggered and we need to maintain our IPs reputation as well, we want bulk yet affordable domains.

•••
Why not just register 1000 domains? 🤔

•••
Why not just register 1000 domains? 🤔
Hi, That will be expensive and we just need to test out the product at the initial phase to get an idea of the actual number.

•••
Hi, That will be expensive and we just need to test out the product at the initial phase to get an idea of the actual number.

Well unfortunately in that case, leasing will be even more expensive (provided someone even willing to lend their domains for testing)!

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to Namepros.

What is your per-domain budget for those 1000 domains? Since there are registrars whose reg fee for a .com is around $11, and that is too expensive for you, I think we’re all assuming that you may have a budget of a buck or two per domain… or is it less than that?

You’ve made a rather nebulous request, with a somewhat nebulous explanation, and zero mention of your budget. So let’s at least clarify your budget as a starting point, thank you.

•••
Welcome to Namepros.

What is your per-domain budget for those 1000 domains? Since there are registrars whose reg fee for a .com is around $11, and that is too expensive for you, I think we’re all assuming that you may have a budget of a buck or two per domain… or is it less than that?

You’ve made a rather nebulous request, with a somewhat nebulous explanation, and zero mention of your budget. So let’s at least clarify your budget as a starting point, thank you.
Thanks for reaching out @Bannen.
Our budget is about $0.1 per domain, looking for a 45 to 60 day usage period. We're aiming to find domains on the verge of expiring—those you're not planning to renew and want to make a quick buck from before they go. We're all about making the most of what's available, offering a bit back to sellers before these domains expire. Open to any deals that fit this bill.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

in the old days of "tasting", that's about what it cost after refund

still, i don't even have 1000 domains
:)

imo...

•••
•••
Hi @davidc, Can we discuss more in chat? super helpful post though!
Quick question to everyone: Is there a one-stop shop or some kind of mega broker that could streamline this for us? Or is the name of the game negotiating one-on-one deals? 🤔

•••
Hi @davidc, Can we discuss more in chat? super helpful post though!
Quick question to everyone: Is there a one-stop shop or some kind of mega broker that could streamline this for us? Or is the name of the game negotiating one-on-one deals? 🤔
you can DM your offer exactly

•••
I can offer around 150 .com and around 200 not .com different domains per month.
All domains are backordered and not blacklisted.

•••
Since you have a budget of $1 per domain name and you will not use it for more than 2 months, why don't you bulk register one of the cheap ngTLDs that are currently in the promotion? There are many options such as .shop $0.78 /.buzz $0.99

Frankly, what you are going to do sounds like a black market job. And I also don't think a single person has 1000 expired domain names.

•••
Since you have a budget of $1 per domain name and you will not use it for more than 2 months, why don't you bulk register one of the cheap ngTLDs that are currently in the promotion? There are many options such as .shop $0.78 /.buzz $0.99

Frankly, what you are going to do sounds like a black market job. And I also don't think a single person has 1000 expired domain names.
Hi @kor, My bad if I painted the wrong picture! You know how it is—big orgs struggle to verify emails without dinging their domain's rep. Every bounced email is a hit we can't afford.

And about the ngTLDs, totally see your point! But we're sticking with .com for our email verifier. It's all about that trust, recognition, and delivery rates.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back