IT.COM

question Registrants and their domain history

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Wasn't sure even how to word this query. So best I explain the story. I registered several domains at Network Solutions many years ago around 2004, About a couple of weeks after, (maybe longer) Network solutions emailed me to say two of the domains in my account had been transferred-out, seems they went to some Chinese outfit.without my permission. The trouble for me is For the life of me I can't remember what the domains were. I had a lot going-on at the time and missed the email. Network Solutions were absolutely Zero help at the time and my old account numbers just show nothing Two blank lines .. My own email history had been deleted at the time.

So it's a tall ask I know but is there anyway of searching my own registration history at Network Solutions without getting them involved, they never seemed to want to co-operate anyway. I have my Company name, registration number and address etc that the domains were registered under. But, not the domain names

Even if it's a "can't be done" - I'd appreciate any advice, many thanks
I guess the straight question, is searching a domain registrants history of past (not current) domain registrations

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Your a DIAMOND Jurgen Wolf,

this episode has been at the back of my mind for 15 years. I'll let you know how I get on

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back