NameSilo

domain Registering dot coms with short foreign words

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mackenzie

New Member
Impact
0
I am new to domaining and was wondering what people here think about registering dot coms comprised of short, single foreign words. Most (if not all) of the simple English dictionary words are taken, so is it smart to find a short, easily pronounced and common word in a foreign language?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mackenzie said:
I am new to domaining and was wondering what people here think about registering dot coms comprised of short, single foreign words. Most (if not all) of the simple English dictionary words are taken, so is it smart to find a short, easily pronounced and common word in a foreign language?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

This question would best be asked in the Short Domain discussion forum (http://www.namepros.com/short-domain-discussion/)

This is the Appraisals forum. :D

I see you're a newer member - welcome to NamePros! Please let me know if I can help in any way.

GF
 
0
•••
mackenzie said:
I am new to domaining and was wondering what people here think about registering dot coms comprised of short, single foreign words. Most (if not all) of the simple English dictionary words are taken, so is it smart to find a short, easily pronounced and common word in a foreign language?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Its good if you can find them available, you wouldnt be the first to have this idea :lol:
 
0
•••
Thanks to both of you for the feedback. I think I may go ahead and see if I can register a couple of these. And next time I will keep in mind the short domain discussion section.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back