NameSilo

RegisterFly parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I see RegisterFly are launching (or have just launched) a parking program paying 80% of revenue. Payouts via PayPal, to RF account and other options. I was wondering if anyone had tried them out as yet?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes me too, any feedback?

•••
It looks pretty nice... It was released around a month ago.

I'll try it. It seems like a good service, and I like the layout. It really emphazises the search bar, and the "related searches" on the side are very helpful

Here's a page if you dont know what it looks like:
http://www.lowdollarhosting.com/

I'll tell you in a couple of days how it compares.

Fem

•••
Looking forward to hear your experience from this program :)

feminist said:
It looks pretty nice... It was released around a month ago.

I'll try it. It seems like a good service, and I like the layout. It really emphazises the search bar, and the "related searches" on the side are very helpful

Here's a page if you dont know what it looks like:
http://www.lowdollarhosting.com/

I'll tell you in a couple of days how it compares.

Fem

•••
So far, very bad. They wont even let be begin to sign up. They tell you to click on a "join" button, but the button just refreshes the page.

Some sort of error, or they temp have the service down. It's never a good sign when they have bugs in the signup process.

Fem

•••
I noticed that 2. This is what I get:

err=NOT_ENABLED_FOR_ACCOUNT

Not good.

•••
feminist said:
So far, very bad. They wont even let be begin to sign up. They tell you to click on a "join" button, but the button just refreshes the page.

Some sort of error, or they temp have the service down. It's never a good sign when they have bugs in the signup process.

Fem

I had much the same thing happening, thought maybe it hadnt gone online at the time, obviously will have to wait and see.

•••
Just started. Bound to have some bugs. Wait for it to be fixed

•••
I contacted them. Will post the reply if I get one.

•••
My first thought is I hate the popup.

•••
But if that popup pays per view... Ill use them :)

•••
Clicking on the links brought up a series of dead pages... apparently they're having major issues.

ZuraX said:
But if that popup pays per view... Ill use them :)

•••
Perhaps I'll give it a try too...

•••
its good news.. but dont know about it yet

•••
The 80% revenue share sounds geneorous to me.

•••
its not working... :( no one can't join, its not working

•••
•••
The original "Testers" and folks joining did so through Email only ... It May be the only way still ???? ~ 80% is an excellent share .... but I'd want more control over the looks of it myself ~

•••
all4cost said:
The original "Testers" and folks joining did so through Email only ... It May be the only way still ???? ~ 80% is an excellent share .... but I'd want more control over the looks of it myself ~

Don't you think you're asking too much? :lol:

•••
I just tryed with my domains and it didn't work so I put them on Sedo.

•••
From what I understand it is not open to the general public yet. You have to write them and request to be allowed for the program.

•••
•••
You can never ask for too much.

On topic: Sounds lik it could be the next Fabulous.

•••
I am thinking about moving all my domains to them since they now will be accepting egold and moneybookers... then Ill use them for the parking :)

•••
im too lazy to write, i like online signups

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back