NameSilo

Register & RENEW .ICU for $1.39 at Epik [Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals]

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers started by Sufyan Alani, Nov 29, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Sufyan Alani

Sufyan Alani Established Member Epik.com Staff

Hi there,

.ICU new REGISTRATIONS & RENEWALS will be set to $1.39 all-inclusive. Promo is currently ON, and will last for the next 30 hours (Ending date/time: Saturday November 30th 23:59 UTC).

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
    - Free SSL parking landers
    - Free forwarding
    - Free basic Wordpress site
    - Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

This is only one of our multiple deals coming up for Black Friday / Cyber Monday event. Stay tuned to learn about the rest of the deals!

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

REMEMBER: Whatever you spend under your account with Epik will count towards our BLACK FRIDAY MEGA PRIZE: https://epik.com/blog/bf

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Rob Monster

Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

This is a TLD that has yet to fully live up to its potential.

The logical applications to pair with this TLD managed by @Lars Jensen are:

1. A video platform like what Epik deployed here: https://us.tv/

2. A peer to peer conferencing platform

We can do #1 today.

#2 is still on the horizon.

3. CJ6

CJ6 My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps. VIP

Any chance for .icu transfers at that rate? I have a couple (2-3) to move over.

4. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

$1 transfer to 1and1 should work...
    Since summer this price.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes formerly MetBob NameTalent Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger

I agree with @Rob Monster on the obvious video, media and conferencing applications, and also that meaningful use wise the extension has yet to live up to full potential despite becoming a registration success.

However, I see in addition to the ones mentiond by Rob use categories in areas such as travel reference and product catalog sites where I See You has obvious meaning. I also see the extension fitting lifestyle, personal trainers, planners, etc. who want to brand around the idea of I see your needs clearly and personally meet with you.

Also some like the conventional Intensive Care Unit acronym interpretation for health and wellness terms. For example I have held word ultrasound since early days of .icu and see it being used with either meaning of term.

Bob

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  6. Sufyan Alani

Sufyan Alani Established Member Epik.com Staff

Hello everyone,

ALL .ICU premium names are now %50 OFF on Epik.com.

Combine that with our $1.39 renewal, and you get your self a premium name for 2 years for a SUPER DISCOUNTED RATE!

.ICU
    new REGISTRATIONS & RENEWALS will be set to $1.39 all-inclusive. Promo is still ON.

Ending date/time: Saturday November 30th 23:59 UTC

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
    - Free SSL parking landers
    - Free forwarding
    - Free basic Wordpress site
    - Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

This is only one of our multiple deals coming up for Black Friday / Cyber Monday event. Stay tuned to learn about the rest of the deals!

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

REMEMBER: Whatever you spend under your account with Epik will count towards our BLACK FRIDAY MEGA PRIZE: https://epik.com/blog/bf

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

7. Fortnite

Fortnite Patience is the key to success and big money Gold Account

Well, I thought why not get some .icu too..so I reg RIP.icu & Ambulance.icu & Professional.icu...Dont know what I was thinking (n)

8. CJ6

CJ6 My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps. VIP

Well crap. Drove for 13 hours today. Finally get to the hotel and remember that I have some to transfer and add years for the deal.
    Missed it.

Sh*t.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice