IT.COM

Register key phrases to sell fast

NameSilo
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
If you want an easier sale, then register sensible key phrase, don't just string two or three words together and call it a key phrase. For example - if you think you can sell a name related to cats climbing trees, then "cats climbing trees" is the key phrase. "cat garden tree" is not a key phrase, and it's going to be a hard sell to convince someone to buy it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol I have to agree, some of the names people list as brandables are just crazy.

TreeFashions.com
BucketHelp.com
FaceToes.com
LobsterZoom.com
BuyToiletsAndGo.com

Would I want to start a business with this name? Is it short and memorable? Is it radio friendly? I'm thinking about writing an eBook on the matter. I've made $5,000 this year from $10.00. I'm not as qualified as other members on here, but jeez the quality of names to their asking price ratio on platforms such as BrandBucket is getting silly now.

Take care!

Last edited:
•••
Lol I have to agree, some of the names people list as brandables are just crazy.

TreeFashions.com
BucketHelp.com
FaceToes.com
LobsterZoom.com
BuyToiletsAndGo.com

Would I want to start a business with this name? Is it short and memorable? Is it radio friendly? I'm thinking about writing an eBook on the matter. I've made $5,000 this year from $10.00. I'm not as qualified as other members on here, but jeez the quality of names to their asking price ratio on platforms such as BrandBucket is getting silly now.

Take care!
These names listed on brandbucket? SMH

•••
These names listed on brandbucket? SMH

No sorry I should have been more clear with my comment, but you can register them and they'd probably be accepted on BrandBucket! :)

•••
Be amazed at some of the phrases people register.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back