Dynadot

Register.it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But, per my understanding, this push has no any impact on WHOIS...
So to change Registrant - 35 EUR...

I have experience something different. User who receive the domain can change Whois.

•••
Strangely...
Then it means that their pricelist is outdated...

Last edited:
•••
Their goal was to stimulate users to transfer their domain (website) to Register.it and there after buy their hosting, email service and many other products. This is nothing new here and we are aware of that.

Mass usage of their campaign triggers their reaction. What is the limit and when they will react and what are the consequences, you newer know. This is not comfortable situation for me so I decided to move slooowly.

•••
Just tried and doesn't work for me (Ukraine) - 35 EUR on checkout...

•••
•••
To transfer 1 .com domain...

•••
the cheap transfers are for EU customers only
there is absolutely no transfer out fee and never was. transfer takes a few hours as they have implemented the fast transfer out procedures and will send an email with a link to force confirm the transfer shortly after they receive the request from the new registrar
they implemented the review and limit process in the last few months because of me and a couple of buddies :) some time a go they did not care how many domains you buy/transfer in. there are still ways to go around that as with everything.

ADD: best renewal price is 10 euro

Last edited:
•••
Register.it is offering € 0.9 for a .COM domain for the 1st year registration.
Limit 1 per new customer for 2 days only (August 1st & 2nd, 2016).

Their transfer is very high - € 35 ~ $39. Is it easy to transfer out the next year? Plz give me some info if you know. Tks

•••
Register.it is offering € 0.9 for a .COM domain for the 1st year registration.
Limit 1 per new customer for 2 days only (August 1st & 2nd, 2016).

Their transfer is very high - € 35 ~ $39. Is it easy to transfer out the next year? Plz give me some info if you know. Tks

I transferred out about 30 domains so far in a last 6 months without a problem. EPP code is shown under domain's details, so no issues here.

•••
I transferred out about 30 domains so far in a last 6 months without a problem. EPP code is shown under domain's details, so no issues here.
Nice, thanks for the good news, now I can confidently introduce this deal with my visitors :laugh:

•••
Nice, thanks for the good news, now I can confidently introduce this deal with my visitors :laugh:

Yes you can, but keep an eye on them just in case, since they are so unpredictable. As you can find here in this thread, they have so many deals which are not in line with their website conditions.
Still, I don't believe they will ever charge for the transfer out...

•••
Yes you can, but keep an eye on them just in case, since they are so unpredictable. As you can find here in this thread, they have so many deals which are not in line with their website conditions.
Still, I don't believe they will ever charge for the transfer out...
Yah, thanks for reminding me. I will take note and keep collecting feedbacks from others

•••
Names.co.uk do not charge to transfer out but charges £10 or so to unlock your domain. So in effect, names.co.uk charges you that much to transfer out. Names.co.uk is a reseller of Register.it.

No idea about Register.it though.

Last edited:
•••
currently 0,90€ regfee for net & info

•••
I can't get nowhere when trying to enter the domains to be transferred to them.

Clicking on "Transferrals" (sic!) gets me to the form to add 1 domain. Entering it it takes me to a form for bulk transfers, asking for "billing code" and offering to call me back (wtf?). On this page there is also a link to do transfers by myself, online - and that link takes me back to where I started: the page to enter one domain.

Their stupidity easily beats Domain.com et al's garbage.
[edited typo]

Last edited:
•••
It depends on the type of domain. Everything except .it, .com, .net, .org e .eu is handled manually

•••
It depends on the type of domain. Everything except .it, .com, .net, .org e .eu is handled manually
You are right. The one I tried with was a .info. Trying it with a .net now.

•••
•••
What promotions are there at this moment ??

•••
It's back...

upload_2016-8-29_11-13-44.png

•••
Is there a coupon code to avail this promo? And is this limited to one domain only?

•••
And is this limited to one domain only?
As per the footer, it is limited to 3 domains. Nice deal... But cart shows it as 35 Euro for me.. Not sure how to get the .9 Euro deal yet

•••
As per the footer, it is limited to 3 domains. Nice deal... But cart shows it as 35 Euro for me.. Not sure how to get the .9 Euro deal yet

Based on a chat with their support, this deal is available only to European citizens. So not such a great deal after all :(

•••
their deals are always EU only

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back