Register.it %30 off until Midnight tonight 1 Per Customer .com /.it/.online

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pepto

Established Member
Impact
Got an email from register.it

https://www.register.it/?lang=en

I am in no way affiliated just thought i'd share it with NP.

Claim_PromoEstiva_Desktop_ENG.png

Use the promo code**
KEEPCALM30

Looks like .com/.it/online but not had a good look works out 5.90 Euro for .com and .it so $7.02 in US.

1 Per customer and valid until midnight / Assuming this is Italian midnight which is 7 hours from now.

Scroll to the bottom of the website if your Italian is not great and click the British flag for English

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They had €0.90 promo for .COM domain a few days back. Was only valid for Europeans and limited to one per customer.

•••
They had €0.90 promo for .COM domain a few days back. Was only valid for Europeans and limited to one per customer.

Missed that one :/. Think it's more ideal for .IT reg since its so expensive

•••
Bad registrar, they want money for change owner. Only for bad websites.

•••
poor web interface, hard to register and only for EU with such cheap price

•••
Bad registrar, they want money for change owner. Only for bad websites.
You should not talk about it if you didn't try it...they don't charge anything for transfer out or push, I have transferred around 25 and pushed around 10 this year, without any issues. The only thing is that the cheap prices are just for EU residents.

•••
I've just seen that .COM domain for €2.90 - only valid for Europeans and limited to one per customer.

•••
You should not talk about it if you didn't try it...they don't charge anything for transfer out or push, I have transferred around 25 and pushed around 10 this year, without any issues. The only thing is that the cheap prices are just for EU residents.

They not want money for transfer or push, but they want money for change owner. If I push domain in other account, this is not change domain whois info (my personal data).

•••
They not want money for transfer or push, but they want money for change owner. If I push domain in other account, this is not change domain whois info (my personal data).
For 10 names or so pushed this year, nobody has complained about being charged and I can't say anything because I didn't needed to change my data, but you can always transfer out and it takes less then 1 day to finalize.

•••
For 10 names or so pushed this year, nobody has complained about being charged and I can't say anything because I didn't needed to change my data, but you can always transfer out and it takes less then 1 day to finalize.

All my client want change whois info (personal data) - name, family name, mail, phone and other. They not want money for change account, but they want 35 euro for change personal data for domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back