Domain Empire

Register.it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yes, I have used them. All worked fine for me - no catch!
(Transfers in)

•••
Yes, I have used them. All worked fine for me - no catch!
(Transfers in)

whats the renewal with them ? can transfer out without a payment?

•••
Not used them to transfer out so can't comment on this.

•••
*The transfer of a domain costs only 0,45 € and includes the first year of registration, after which the domain can be renewed at the standard price. Transfer can be applied to all major domain extension (.com, .net, .org and .eu). The offer is valid until 31/07/2016

•••
Can anyone confirm what @Haris100 said about them charging $15 to transfer out ?

•••
•••
Via their LiveChat:

Silvia Register.it

no, there isn't any fee to pay if you transfer out a domain

•••
I have many domains there, all transferred for 0.45 eur and registered for 0.90 eur. Many sold and transferred out. No fees for transfer out. No fees for account change, but it is complicated procedure, involves their support.

After I reached 100 domains there and turned to their support for some questions I had, they discovered what I have done and flagged my account, so I'm unable to use their promotions anymore.

All EU members could use their promotions without any limit (I'm not from EU country).

•••
I must ad that their transfer out is fast just as at GoDaddy, they are instant and last no longer than one day. This is great for all inbound and aftermarket end user sales I had.

But when I need to resell the domain here, or anywhere else to another domainer, it becomes so difficult. Still, I earned nicely with this action, but my plans are to move rest of domains out of there for obvious reasons.

•••
PayPal can be used there?

•••
Via their LiveChat:

Silvia Register.it

no, there isn't any fee to pay if you transfer out a domain
Thank you for confirming it. That $18 comment was outrageous lol.

•••
•••
Thank you for confirming it. That $18 comment was outrageous lol.

Names.co.uk is a part of Register.it and it charges $18 for transfer-out.. I have some domains at names.co.uk and their whois says Register.it so I got confused..

This registrar will cause trouble so it's better to not register domains there.

•••
They will charge $18 for transfer out.. as far as I know.

Do not spread wrong information.

I have transferred out plenty of domains and without any transfer out fee. Also they're quick as GoDaddy for transfer out, as soon as user confirms it, they release it.

Only problem is that you cannot bulk edit domains.

Names.co.uk is reseller of register.it, they themselves charge for transfer out and not register.it. I have also transferred out from names.co.uk without a penny, since they have no right to charge this fees, they cannot stop anyone from transferring out.

Ask names.co.uk that they're violating ICANN rules and they will allow it. They have no right to charge this fees as they're only reseller.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do not spread wrong information.

I have transferred out plenty of domains and without and transfer out fee. Also they're quick as GoDaddy for transfer out, as soon as user confirms it, they release it.

Only problem is that you cannot bulk edit domains.

Names.co.uk is reseller of register.it, they themselves charge for transfer out and not register.it. I have also transferred out from names.co.uk without a penny, since they have no right to charge this fees, they cannot stop anyone from transferring out.

Ask names.co.uk that they're violating ICANN rules and they will allow it. They have no right to charge this fees as they're only reseller.

I talked to names.co.uk support when I found out about the $18 transfer out fee.. their support said that it doesn't violate ICANN rules and they can charge transfer-out fees..

Why would I spread wrong info? Am I their competitor?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I talked to names.co.uk support when I found out about the $18 transfer out fee.. their support said that it doesn't violate ICANN rules and they can charge transfer-out fees..

Why would I spread wrong info? Am I their competitor?

Only names.co.uk charges the amount, not register.it.

A solution is that create account at register.it and request them to move domains to register.it from names.co.uk. They should not e charging it.

•••
Only names.co.uk charges the amount, not register.it.

A solution is that create account at register.it and request them to move domains to register.it from names.co.uk. They should not e charging it.

I accepted this mistake in my second post on this thread.

"Names.co.uk is a part of Register.it and it charges $18 for transfer-out.. I have some domains at names.co.uk and their whois says Register.it so I got confused.."

•••
They will eventually limit European users too for transferring so many domains.

Also for domain push you have to contact support with the user ID (like ERUO-4464646) of the destination account in order to push the domain name. Requires 24 hours in business days.

•••
But, per my understanding, this push has no any impact on WHOIS...
So to change Registrant - 35 EUR...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back