Register Index

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
17
Can NP perhaps add more extensions to the list such as .pro and other popular TLD's and CCTLD's?

Also, could the index be made more searchable:
e.g. if I needed to find a registrar for .tw under a certain price with certain features I could enter it into a search and find the most suitable registrar?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Sorry, I was referring to www.registerindex.com which is a part of NamePros. But that is still useful info all the same.
 
0
•••
www.registerindex.com ==) good job.

I always used this Rule ...

1. Find the Internic/ICANN open which gTLD / ccTLD.

2. Find the registry.

3. Find the registrar working on the registry for second/third level domains.

Good Luck.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back