Domain Empire

NP$ Economy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think there should be some way to earn NP$ just by say logging in and then get bonuses for certain activity like posts and replies and using chat etc..... perhaps some formula could be created to calculate a bunch of factors and then once a day some kind of cron job could gather these stats and issue NP$

I also think NamePros should offer more ways to spend NP$ which would make NP$ more valuable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People already receive so many NP from posting that allowing stuff to be bought would bankrupt Namepros. Beside, the value is already set at almost 0.02$ US/ NP$ and it seems to suit everyone.

•••
People already receive so many NP from posting that allowing stuff to be bought would bankrupt Namepros. Beside, the value is already set at almost 0.02$ US/ NP$ and it seems to suit everyone.

I have never received any NP$ for posting....?

•••
I think to try to stem inflation they turned off paying for posts a long time ago. Something does need to be done to stimulate the economy though. If people cannot earn NP they dont spend them.

•••
wait, I do get NP$ from members buying domains. And I do spend them. The NP$ are moving around, that's for sure. And value is quite steady.

It would help however to have ways to spend them. Like ads on forum or something like that. And to be able to purchase some.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back