NameSilo

Register.com - Crappy Registrar

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sashas

VIP Member
Impact
90
What the hell is wrong with these guys?

I initiated the transfer of a name to another user's account (a simple push). After waiting 24 hrs for the push to take place, when I call them up, they say that "you'll have to push the name again. There were some problems. We don't know what."
Then I do it again, but nothing after another day.

Now I want to transfer the name to another registrar altogether. But to get the authorization code, I need to call them up at their "business center". What registrar makes you do that?

How come people like these are still in the business? They should shut shop. They're simply squatting on a great domain name with a crap model of a business. Hell.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back