NameSilo

Getting a Register.com account?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sashas

VIP Member
Impact
90
What exactly is the deal with them?

I'm buying a name that is registered with Registered.com. Obviously I want the fast push instead of the week long wait for the transfer.

Anyone know how to get a register.com account without having to register any name with them?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know there is currently a deal where you can get a free domain with them right now, I read it over at digital point domain forum. so if you get the free domain then that should give you an account.
 
0
•••
Try ringing them up and tell them the situation.

- Luke B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back