Dynadot

Reclaiming domain with bad whois e-mail address

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have two domains with bad WHOIS e-mail addresses, and I can't access the current registrar's system (forgotten login and password).

Is there any way to reclaim the domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you want to steal someone's domains; don't you?

•••
Contact the registrar with your details. Or can you provide them with your cc number or what so ever thing to identify you.

•••
If you bought those domains, there could be a way to prove you did (CC?); However I don't think that using false/innacurate data for registration helps.

•••
I have two domains with bad WHOIS e-mail addresses, and I can't access the current registrar's system (forgotten login and password).

If you're not trying anything fishy, then contact the registar and they'll ask for proof (usually CC). If you've forgotten which card you used.. :-/

•••
googleplex14 said:
I have two domains with bad WHOIS e-mail addresses

D-: good luck!

•••
I am not 100% sure, but isn't it against regulations to have bad whois info? In this case, your registrar might just shutdown your account or I'm wrong? Good luck.

•••
hmmm....

doesnt sound good.

good luck

•••
I guess the only way to reclaim your domain is to contact your registrar and they may ask you for an (or two?) ID such as CC# or any other ID to match the whois info. Good luck.

Riko

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back