IT.COM

discuss Recent Wanted to Buy Section

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
I am not sure why people just wanted to waste the time.

- Some keep posting want to buy but never bought anything - The trader rating either zero or no change
- Copy cat other impossible requests and post:
--- LLLL.com for $35
--- LLL.com for $5,000
--- One word dictionary word or CVCV.com for $500
--- Budget $20 each - total budget is $50,000 - What the hell is it?
--- BB SH approved for $5

There is one or two members here have all the names you can imagine of. He always posts DM sent for the past several years to Every single request and his trader rating stays the same.

I know sellers will send crap names to these requests but why wasting time? There is a long time member here make an offer $20 to my .net dictionary name - This is not even cover renewal fees. His budget was $20-$1,000 (You can be sure that mean $20 each).

Have a good day everyone. Time for me to go to work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree, it is becoming more of a joke.

•••
I am not sure why people just wanted to waste the time.

- Some keep posting want to buy but never bought anything - The trader rating either zero or no change
- Copy cat other impossible requests and post:
--- LLLL.com for $35
--- LLL.com for $5,000
--- One word dictionary word or CVCV.com for $500
--- Budget $20 each - total budget is $50,000 - What the hell is it?
--- BB SH approved for $5

There is one or two members here have all the names you can imagine of. He always posts DM sent for the past several years to Every single request and his trader rating stays the same.

I know sellers will send crap names to these requests but why wasting time? There is a long time member here make an offer $20 to my .net dictionary name - This is not even cover renewal fees. His budget was $20-$1,000 (You can be sure that mean $20 each).

Have a good day everyone. Time for me to go to work.

This has been discussed before many times, in this section as well. I have said for years that people have gamed the rules with they my budget is $1 - $1,000 or $10,000.

The rules need to be tightened no one wants to do it. Yeah who out there is buying names for $10,000 that values their time so little they are also going back and forth on $1 buys? The answer? NO ONE.

People caught on, hmmm if my budget is $1 - $10 people will look at me as a cheapskate or a wannabe, so I will say $1 to $10,000 knowing I could not come up with $10,000 if the deal was beyond great. So I just look for the cheap deals.

But the joke is on them because when your max budget is $10,000 you have people on the other side sending crap for $5,000 to $10,000.

It's a situation that just seems unfixable without better rules and active management.

•••
Thanks John;

The one had in mind was “LLL.com for $5200”

5k lot,but to delete thread criticism replies wow
Means np approves;

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Want Buy needs to Strictly adhere market

Why is it so hard to put;
“LLL.com generally sell for 10k+??” anywhere

Last edited:
•••
Come on @johnn there are some highly promising wanted to buys. Especially those with a vague header of Budget above $0 😂

•••
Thanks John;

The one had in mind was “LLL.com for $5200”

5k lot,but to delete thread criticism replies wow
Means np approves;

Samer

Well no, rules have always been no comments in a sales thread. That does not mean @Mod Team Echo @Mod Team Bravo @Mod Team Alfa agree, it's the rules.

If people just ignore them hopefully they get smart realizing no one interested.

•••
Well no rules have always been no comments in a sales thread. That does not mean @Mod Team Echo @Mod Team Bravo @Mod Team Alfa agree it's the rules.

If people just ignore them hopefully they get smart realizing no one interested.

Dont you wish rules adjusted?

As @johnn said; ask 4L $100, isnt against;

Why cant Namepros mandate ranges; for LLL.com and LLLL.com? more realistic ones;
Mandates cant enforced but means you admit “request” comically undervalue against market

np liquid education, leaves much to be desired.
Known as “liquid” for a reason. (Hint: Not $35)

“look buy 4L.com; for $20"; not against rules; “ignore"?but damage done?down forum credib
especially if it’s a new member

You’re not doing enough;
Believe in free market; Allow anon Report take down satire request section prices; ones who request; 3L or 4L for “$35”?

NO “$1k for 3l.com” or “$35 for 4l” Pl
Make it against the rules! it clutters request

Last edited:
•••
I don't bother with the request section anymore.

I remember agreeing a deal with a guy who offered me high 5 figures for one of my domains through NamePros request section, when i accepted his offer and asked for Escrow details i never heard anything again, that loon is still advertising on here making out he has a high budget. I think some just get a rush negotiating for premium domains and offering large amounts money, even though they don't have this money and have no intention of buying.

This guy (who sounded promising and genuine) was never seen again:-

https://www.namepros.com/threads/bu...nce-startup-looking-for-a-brand-name.1195474/

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back