IT.COM

question Received query about domain sale, confused

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have received an email from someone (email is from some qq . com domain originating from China). The domain in question is a 15 year old domain for a specific industry. So the question is how to see if the email is a genuine one. All the email says is that they need the domain for their business and they see the domain is registered with me and is currently pointing to another site of mine. Any feedback or if its just a spam mail. Anyone else having received a similar email from this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just reply with a price you are happy with, whether its a scam or not...

You could list it on Sedo and with a "Make Offer" link and ask to make an offer

You will soon find out if they are serious or not

PM me the email and I will help out if I can :D

•••
i think it's genuine.i sold a domain for five figure to some one who emailed me in chinese language using qq.com,thanks to google translate:)

•••
Thanks! Got a response, so lets see how it goes. Thanks for all the help.

•••
If you agree on a price I recommend to use DN.com for the escrow. They can offer bi-lingual (English/Chinese) support. I'm about to complete a sale through them shortly with a Chinese buyer.

•••
Thanks a lot. Have discussed with the buyer. Lets see how it goes.

•••
•••
•••
Deal done. Smooth transaction. Cant disclose name, but deal went for mid $$$ so great. Thanks.

•••
•••
That's nice, congratulations!

•••
Thanks a lot. Hoping more of my domains sell :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back