Received offer, need suggestions

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

belmar313

Established Member
Impact
546
Hi,

I have some domains I registered this year, and just intend to hold them for a while, and renew some of them.
I received a $100 offer for CorporateUs.com, and intend to counteroffer of course.
I don´t want to throw a huge price, but I might prefer to keep it than selling it for $100....what would be a reasonable counteroffer?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1,500 asking price.
 
0
•••
if you intend to hold it long term anyway, I would decline that offer. That is a namepros offer. lol. What you need to do is think and analysis what you think the true value is of it then stick to it firmly or loosely depending on your own desire to keep it. imho, would price it at 1250 and stand firm or negotiate depending on the circumstances. Good luck.
 
0
•••
I think you should keep it for some years and then sell it again, the price at that time will be higher than this time.
 
0
•••
I think you should keep it for some years and then sell it again, the price at that time will be higher than this time.

Of course it will be higher. The question you need to ask yourself is how will that price compare to the alternative, i.e. money you can make at that point in time from, say, 20-100 other names you could acquire today, paid for from the proceeds of selling this asset today!

This is assuming you would reivest and not consume said proceeds and have the needed knowhow to invest in good names with higher ROI than the current asset.

Whatever you decide, good luck :)
 
1
•••
I know estibot isn't everyone's cup of tea but estibot values it at $640. That offer undervalues that by 540

I think some people tend to overvalue their names but this isn't one of them. Personally I'd aim for $1K+

I think your name is hella relevant. They don't call USA CORPORATE AMERICA for nothing (y):xf.wink:

Literally anything business relates to your name.

Good Luck
 
Last edited:
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back