Domain Empire

Received mail requested Log In ID - Enom Account

NameSilo
Watch

ezee

MoTop Member
Impact
I just got this mail from Enom ,I did send them a mail that I requested no such information ,your advice would be kindly appreciated.

We're writing to let you know that you, or someone else, have unsuccessfully requested that your Login ID be sent to XXXXX@XXXXX We did not send your Login ID to the email address noted because it is not associated with your account.

If you did not initiate this request, please let us know by forwarding this email to:

[email protected]

Thank you,
Enom, Inc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will do a push from my enom account to his enom account
Appreciate it very much :) I have no names there, so NameJet could open a new eNom account for me for the name I sold, the name is currently at GoDaddy. I think it is very kind of you to try and help me out, if I need your help, I will let you know for sure. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Appreciate it very much :) I have no names there, so NameJet could open a new eNom account for me for the name I sold, the name is currently at GoDaddy. I think it is very kind of you to try and help me out, if I need your help, I will let you know for sure. Thanks!
Only a pleasure ,please do not hesitate for a second ,anyway I can help I am only a pm away :)

•••
I think @URLU can help here, I did a quick google search and email whois query which resulted that the email in question is associated with around 19 domains. Two of them are namely f*ckwise.com and ConsultCyber.com.
ConsultCyber.com sold for 6$ through auction and seems to have been won by user @RomanAvery It however was dropped and caught by pheenix. The other domain mentioned has XXXX@gmail.com in whois but when you go there it shows an efty lender with email of @URLU
I am hoping he will chip and help you reach out the person who tried this.
Lucky that you did 2FA in time, best of luck and cheers!

Thank you for your assistance ,much appreciated :)

Last edited:
•••
This thread helped me discover an issue with my enom Reseller Account - and learned they are publicly declaring an attempt to improve support
https://www.namepros.com/threads/has-enom-support-improved-check-your-reseller-account.1032834/

For those in this thread having trouble reaching support, I was able to get through to telephone support with about a 20 minute hold, I have a good calling rate so I was OK with that. I have to contact them again on Monday, if anyone has unanswered tickets and wants me to mention them when I call lemme know : smile :

Last edited:
•••
enom just scamed me for a domain, yesterday I bought it and paid, today account is blocked and domain is free to register, WTF???

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back