Domain Empire

Received mail requested Log In ID - Enom Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ezee

MoTop Member
Impact
I just got this mail from Enom ,I did send them a mail that I requested no such information ,your advice would be kindly appreciated.

We're writing to let you know that you, or someone else, have unsuccessfully requested that your Login ID be sent to XXXXX@XXXXX We did not send your Login ID to the email address noted because it is not associated with your account.

If you did not initiate this request, please let us know by forwarding this email to:

[email protected]

Thank you,
Enom, Inc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Are you able to change your Login ID?

How did they obtain it?

•••
yes I am able to change it ,I am in the account now trying to set two step verification ,enom says need to download an app google authenticator onto my mobile

Last edited:
•••
Ok Managed to enable two step verification ,hope that will keep the account safe ,Thank you @Nazz for the prompt reply

•••
Do keep us posted if there are any updates from eNom.

•••
Wou;d be good to share, if any updates.

•••
I just got this mail from Enom ,I did send them a mail that I requested no such information ,your advice would be kindly appreciated.

We're writing to let you know that you, or someone else, have unsuccessfully requested that your Login ID be sent to . We did not send your Login ID to the email address noted because it is not associated with your account.

If you did not initiate this request, please let us know by forwarding this email to:

Thank you,
Enom, Inc.
I think @URLU can help here, I did a quick google search and email whois query which resulted that the email in question is associated with around 19 domains. Two of them are namely Fuckwise.com and ConsultCyber.com.
ConsultCyber.com sold for 6$ through auction and seems to have been won by user @RomanAvery It however was dropped and caught by pheenix. The other domain mentioned has same email in whois but when you go there it shows an efty lender with email of @URLU
I am hoping he will chip and help you reach out the person who tried this.
Lucky that you did 2FA in time, best of luck and cheers!

Last edited:
•••
Hi @ezee @UmerK

Yes "EDITED OUT" is one of my emails, and strange because I am trying to obtain login info of my eNom account. Because I cannot log into my eNom account and am trying to email support, but cannot get a response from them for almost three weeks now.

I get this strange message '' Account status does not permit this action - 7 " when trying to login with my username.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 1.15.42 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
Hi @ezee @UmerK

Yes XXXXX@gmail.com is one of my emails, and strange because I am trying to obtain login info of my eNom account. Because I cannot log into my eNom account and am trying to email support, but cannot get a response from them for almost three weeks now.

I get this strange message '' Account status does not permit this action - 7 " when trying to login with my username.

Show attachment 65591

Apologies I did not know that and was thinking someone trying to get into my account

Last edited:
•••
Apologies I did not know that and was thinking someone trying to get into my account
It is ok, I can imagine, and understand, but still very strange, maybe a glitch in their system?

Maybe someone can help us? Does anyone know eNom support here on NP? I sold a name on NameJet and I have to enter my eNom account, but cannot login and I cannot get support to respond via mail.

•••
Hi everyone
The log into my account I believe is accidental something to do with enom mixing up some info on a domain I have purchased from @URLU and he noted above he has been having issues logging into his enom account ,as I did not see the email address posted above before, it was foreign to me, I apologize for any inconvenience caused ,I value my relationship with fellow community members and trust @URLU 100% ,we always share a good relationship and I would not like this thread in anyway to bring discomfort to him.

Last edited:
•••
@ezee
Hi everyone
The log into my account I believe is accidental something to do with enom mixing up some info on a domain I have purchased from @URLU and he noted above he has been having issues logging into his enom account ,as I did not see the email address posted above before it was foreign to me, I apologize for any inconvenience caused ,I have also asked if this thread can be deleted so his email is not visible as I cannot seem to edit the post ,I value my relationship with fellow community members and trust @URLU 100% ,we always share a good relationship and I would not like this thread in anyway to bring discomfort to him.

Hey thanks for explaining and your kind words, it is still a good thing to bring this all up, for eNom to explain to us, because the name I sold you has an updated WHOIS to your contact email. And I cannot enter my eNom account, so still strange why you got an email from them. Plus they will not respond to my mails, so maybe they can help us here...?

•••
It is ok, I can imagine, and understand, but still very strange, maybe a glitch in their system?

Maybe someone can help us? Does anyone know eNom support here on NP? I sold a name on NameJet and I have to enter my eNom account, but cannot login and I cannot get support to respond via mail.

The same error came to me as well in past and I asked their support and will copy the exact response below:

"You need to buy something in your account or it will close again. We do not keep accounts open unless a purchase is made in it."

In response to that I asked:

"What do you mean by to complete a purchase? Is there anything pending purchase in my account?"

And their final reply was:

"Please make sure that after you login you complete a purchase within 3 days or the account will lock again."

This is really crazy to know they close the accounts on temporary basis unless you keep any domains with them.

•••
@ezee

Hey thanks for explaining and your kind words, it is still a good thing to bring this all up, for eNom to explain to us, because the name I sold you has an updated WHOIS to your contact email. And I cannot enter my eNom account, so still strange why you got an email from them. Plus they will not respond to my mails, so maybe they can help us here...?
Thank you for understanding and yes I hope they can assist and sort this out .

•••
The same error came to me as well in past and I asked their support and will copy the exact response below:

"You need to buy something in your account or it will close again. We do not keep accounts open unless a purchase is made in it."

"What do you mean by to complete a purchase? Is there anything pending purchase in my account?"

"Please make sure that after you login you complete a purchase within 3 days or the account will lock again."

This is really crazy to know they close the accounts on temporary basis unless you keep any domains with them.
I think that is it, because I have no domains in that account anymore, it is empty, so I guess it auto locks like you explained. Thanks for letting me know, but they still should email me and let me know why or respond etc. Plus why does @ezee get that strange mail too.

•••

That is crazy I agree

•••
There are no enom reps on NP, and it's almost impossible to get support help from them after they were acquired by Tucows. They do not respond to emails at all.

I opened a support ticket on June 1, and it took seven weeks before someone from enom responded to it.

•••
There are no enom reps on NP, and it's almost impossible to get support help from them after they were acquired by Tucows. They do not respond to emails at all.

I opened a support ticket on June 1, and it took seven weeks before someone from enom responded to it.
That fits with exactly the problem @URLU has been having with them ,he has tried getting hold of them with no reply ,as a community here if they cannot offer service to this community I guess even I will move the account else where to where we get service .

•••
I think that is it, because I have no domains in that account anymore, it is empty, so I guess it auto locks like you explained. Thanks for letting me know, but they still should email me and let me know why or respond etc. Plus why does @ezee get that strange mail too.

That's the reason and it re-confirms after you said having n domains with them right now. They didn't inform me until I asked them and provided I was having this error and couldn't access my account. That's crazy reason to lock the account without mentioning.

To add one thing... your account will automatically be enabled once you won any domain at NameJet and gets added to your Enom account. Simply login and you could access without issues once the domain is there.

About that strange email... I have no idea as of now.

•••
That's the reason and it re-confirms after you said having n domains with them right now. They didn't inform me until I asked them and provided I was having this error and couldn't access my account. That's crazy reason to lock the account without mentioning.

To add one thing... your account will automatically be enabled once you won any domain at NameJet and gets added to your Enom account. Simply login and you could access without issues once the domain is there.

About that strange email... I have no idea as of now.

So if I push a domain now to @URLU account will that account be renabled ,will save alot of time of waiting for them to come back atleast he will have his account back ,will that work

•••
So if I push a domain now to @URLU account will that account be renabled ,will save alot of time of waiting for them to come back atleast he will have his account back ,will that work

That worked for me. I'm not sure how long it took because I won a domain at NJ and once the name was pushed to my account, I logged into my Enom account not sure when exactly but possibly in 1-2 days after getting into my account and was able to access it like without any issues. You may try it and update here how much time it takes for others to know.

•••
That worked for me. I'm not sure how long it took because I won a domain at NJ and once the name was pushed to my account, I logged into my Enom account not sure when exactly but possibly in 1-2 days after getting into my account and was able to access it like without any issues. You may try it and update here how much time it takes for others to know.

I will do a push from my enom account to his enom account , I am also well aware the domain I send him might be locked for a while ,he can always return it when he can so that is really no big deal for me ,

Last edited:
•••
@URLU pm me ur enom details and let me push something to you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back