Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

greaterL

Established Member
Impact
ofwear.com
$300 from flippa an india buyer
$2500 from email an us buyer

but I don't want to sell this domain unless low-mid 5 figure.

So pls give me some advise about this domain.

thanks.q

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
looks like recent reg.. under 2 years.
unless we're talking about some futuritstic niches where holding for long time is needed.. robot domains or others.. I would be careful about refusing 3-4 figures on domains which are not well aged and thus with at least some proven quality and value to them.

gl

Last edited:
•••
it's better sell to the $2500 offer.

Otherwise you can only sell $xx,xxx in your day dream

•••
Domain looks nice . I think email offer is better . Accept it and send them a better way to finalize the deal .

Regards

•••
$2500 is already a surprised offer. I personally don't see any critical value in this name.Thousands of options to choose, which fool loves to pay you mid five.

Be realistic

•••
thank you all

I have return my offer to these two buyers and if they don't accept that I will keep it longer.

and I think "Wear" is the next "phone" in the future @omelet

•••
nice name
but 5 fig offers is fine for now

wht does "of" stand for?

•••
ofwear.com
$300 from flippa an india buyer

but I don't want to sell this domain unless low-mid 5 figure.
5 figs? I'd hold out for 6 figs plus.
And you might want to hurry and get ufwear before someone else snags it.

nice name
but 5 fig offers is fine for now

wht does "of" stand for?
?? you say it's a nice name, and then have to ask what the 'of' of it means? Why do you say/think it's a 'nice name' when you don't understand what half of it means...if I may ask, as I don't see any value in this name myself other than to the someone with an Instagram page. And he doesn't look like a 5 fig buyer, let alone a low 3 fig buyer. Just curious as to what I'm missing in regards to this name having any value.

•••

If it were me, I would jump on this offer...unless there is some meaning to 'of' I can not see. Keep us posted what you decide to do.

•••
•••
Take the $2500.

Mid 5-figure for a domain like that only makes sense if you paid more than $2500. Like everyone that commented so far, I think you'll miss out big time if you don't take that offer. At the end of the day though, it's your domain. Do whatever you want with it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back