domain Received enquiry, appraise One Designs. com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jido

VIP Member
Impact
61
I have an interested buyer for this domain.

The offer is 50€

This is for a designer who does not know about domaining... I don't want to give it away for less it is worth but I don't want to scare the buyer either.

Looking forward for your advice.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
For end users domain is always worth more, but i think that you shouldnt ask more than 100 €, and be prepared to sell it for 50 €. In some way, this domain name dont sounds well for me. It would be much better without "s", and one is singular, and "s" suggest plural. Just my opinion.
 
1
•••
I think you are right in regards to the 's'. That may be a non-English speaking buyer.

I will do a modest counter-offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back