IT.COM

Selling Reboot: $0.99 .COM at FXDomains.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FXDomains.com

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys and girls,

Due to a late start of the original promotion for our account, I managed to get an extension from GD on the $0.99 .COM sale. I think I'm the only GD reseller offering this now for the rest of December. The previous conditions apply;

New customers only (I'm still trying to get information if this is based on customer email address or method of payment), 1 per account, valid for one year .COM registration or transfer. As far as I understand it, Paypal is not enabled for this promotion (however, I heard rumours it might be enabled for some countries).

Promo code: COMSALEFXD

In case you can't use this offer or are interested in other products, I created a 15% discount code for users of namepros: FXNAMEPROS. It should work on most (not already discounted) products in your cart.

Please DM me or post here if you have any questions or issues.

Cheers,
Michiel - FXDomains.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy reseller since 2003

•••
•••
The offer is allyear active.

•••
•••
Unfortunately, this post was moved to a non-coupon section of the forum. The coupon is still active though!

•••
Thanks! Got a .com for 0.99 + tax :xf.grin:

•••
We can only offer such great promotions by limiting them to one per customer. It looks as if you've already used this type of promotion.

I never used on your website before. However I used another promo on another GoDaddy reseller. Is that the issue or issue with payment method which was used on another reseller? @FXDomains.com

Last edited:
•••
We can only offer such great promotions by limiting them to one per customer. It looks as if you've already used this type of promotion.

I never used on your website before. However I used another promo on another GoDaddy reseller. Is that the issue or issue with payment method which was used on another reseller?

Yes - there is a known issue with that which I complained about with GD. I'm still not sure how the uniqueness detection works, no reply from my rep yet. If you signed up with the same email address as with the other reseller, then that might be the issue. If you used another email address, then method of payment must be the issue. I'm sorry about that - it sucks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back