NameSilo

.tv Really Sad News

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
197
No easy way to say this so I will just come out with it.

James Barclay has passed away and was buried two weeks ago in Jerusalem.

His Father just called me and I am still in shock. I had a very close personal relationship with James as well as a business relationship with him.

I know some of you may have open business partnerships with him and I am sorting them out with his Father. Please PM me with details if you do.

I first met James almost exactly 5 years ago on NamePros in the .TV section and we had become close friends since then. Sadly I only got to meet him once in person, but we spoke make times over the phone.

Many of you know he was suffering from a rare disease that affected his lungs and that is what he died from.

I don't have to many more details, but will be meeting his Father next week in Jerusalem.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
May his soul rest in peace, and the inner peace be with his loved ones.
 
0
•••
Oh my god, this is very sad news.

Like Jimbo already said, he was indeed quite a character and maybe not always be loved, but personally I like outspoken people and James was for sure one of them.

I had a few names together with James and once sold a name for him. We talked a few times on the phone, although last time would have been over a year ago. He was always very well informed with the latest .tv sales and news and really commited to the .tv extension.

Nice tribute Cate, great words. My condolences to his family and friends. May you rest in peace James.
 
0
•••
James will be missed indeed....

He was a die-hard optimist and always ready to tackle that next big project. We discussed several of his ideas together and I always admired his enthusiasm even in the face of great personal pain and breathing difficulty. I don't remember him ever complaining.

He fought the good fight, and I'm sure he would want us to do the same now. So we must pick ourselves up and press on despite our pain in his loss. James would have wanted it that way.

Goodbye old friend...until we meet again.
 
0
•••
So sorry to hear this. R.I.P :(
 
0
•••
I worked with James on several projects, sad :(

Aloha and positive thoughts for his family.
 
0
•••
Very sorry to hear this news.. James was one of the first to welcome me to the .tv world and was always a great guy to chat with about ideas etc...

Rest in Peace my friend.
 
0
•••
Always sad to hear of a loss of life
 
0
•••
very sad news.

He was my favorite member here, I will miss him and his thouths.

rest in peace James
 
0
•••
I'll miss ya buddy.

:(

RL
 
0
•••
R.I.P James
 
0
•••
Very sad rip
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back