IT.COM

domain REALLY need help choosing a brand and domain name with potential - BohoByDesign.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lora Dodge

Impact
I am trying to start a side business to get away eventually from a no-end job I've had for 23 years. I make bohemian jewelry, mainly beads/malas and I am passionate about it and would like to grow this business well beyond my retirement years. I'm 45 and keep second guessing myself on a good business/domain name that will stand out, is short and easily memorable because there is a lot of competition out there.

This is what I have so far. Any opinion or advice would be so genuinely appreciated!!

BohoByDesign.com
Theheartofboho.com
The boho spirit.com
Love for boho.com
soul of boho.com
thebohoheart.com
magicofboho.com or bohomagic.com

also using domains with these extensions: .designs, .blog, .co., .us, .

thanks everyone,
Lora (first time on forum11

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why people are suggesting domains without keyword? It is not brand name folks! and sometimes this kind of business needs memorable and searchable domain with keyword. If you cannot want to buy then I can suggest you some alternate domains which is still available .com.

•••
Why people are suggesting domains without keyword? It is not brand name folks! and sometimes this kind of business needs memorable and searchable domain with keyword. If you cannot want to buy then I can suggest you some alternate domains which is still available .com.

people suggest them because those types were on her list

•••
Nobody understands 'boho'.

Boohoo.com is a play on the word 'Boho', and that company is growing rapidly.... its the new ASOS.

Both British companies, and perhaps 'Boho' is more of a British / European word? Its short for Bohemian....

I own this domain:

aaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

My asking price is $4888..... and I'm Bin Only :xf.grin:

ASOS by the way.... every item purchased from Asos.com, from anywhere in the world, is dispatched from a giant warehouse that I can see from my office window.

•••
I like short, memorable, brandable names......I did a quick search and found one that fits my criteria....

Bohista(.)com or Bohesta(.)com

Both are short, memorable, easy to type, catchy and available. :)

Last edited:
•••
Or you could try something that is already familiar to millions of people like Bojeweled. :ROFL:

It's available.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back