Domain Empire

Choosing a Sellable Domain name

NameSilo
Watch

Pinksie

Impact
hello!
Im a beginner and would like to knoe the process of choosing a domain name that sells! Ive bought a few but have sold none so want to know if it is really worth it to continue in this business or not? Mayb i need to
Learn some procedures.. can u expersts advise?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should look for the keyword domain

•••
Everyone is being really nice with their answers. I don't think that they are doing you any favors by sheltering you from the basic facts of life.

What other business would you go into, refuse to read anything about the industry, and insist that you meet instant success? If it were that easy, wouldn't everyone do it? If you want easy, sure thing money, it's best to get a job that pays an hourly wage.

•••
hello!
Im a beginner and would like to knoe the process of choosing a domain name that sells! Ive bought a few but have sold none so want to know if it is really worth it to continue in this business or not? Mayb i need to
Learn some procedures.. can u expersts advise?

Thanks
I`m newbie in domain industry, but i read more information. Everyone user from this forum said that everyone domain can be selled. I mean the age of domain is important, but the name selling a domain. Choose domains with good keyword/s. I reserch now a niches and im going to buy domains after six months.
Thanks!

•••
I`m newbie in domain industry, but i read more information. Everyone user from this forum said that everyone domain can be selled. I mean the age of domain is important, but the name selling a domain. Choose domains with good keyword/s. I reserch now a niches and im going to buy domains after six months.
Thanks!

Not every name can be sold, only good ones

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back