Dynadot

sales Really.com, Humanism.com, Buddies.com & Serene.com - Possible Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I was running some whois reports courtesy of our domain name analytics partners WhoisXMLApi.com and I noted some whois changes in the past quarter for these four domain names.

I don't believe any of these domains have been reported as sold by any of the domain name blogs, apologies if I have missed the news on them I noted Really.com, Humanism.com, Buddies.com, and possibly Serene.com, the only reason I say possibly Serene.com as the name servers and registrars have switched it still shows a DigiMedia parking page.

Check out the full story and what I discovered on Robbies Blog

https://robbiesblog.com/did-really-...ies-com-serene-com-get-sold-by-digimedia/9733

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tucows was a genius in picking up all these domains in the past. They are sitting on a goldmine and just sitting back and selling off at their convenience tells you they have many more surprises for us. Ty Mr. Robbie.

•••
I like Really.com but without BIG IDEA it doesn't makes sense.

•••
Tucows was a genius in picking up all these domains in the past. They are sitting on a goldmine and just sitting back and selling off at their convenience tells you they have many more surprises for us. Ty Mr. Robbie.
Tucows is the domain registrar it’s Digimedia whom acquired them years ago.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Sure someone has a really big idea for Really.com
probably not because the domain is Registered On:
1998-02-06 and still nothing, undeveloped.

Last edited:
•••
Tucows is the domain registrar it’s Digimedia whom acquired them years ago.
oh, ty for clearing that up, for some reason i read it wrong that they were bought from tucows. ty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back