Dynadot

domain RARE IDNs- 18.com | 88.com | 880.com ... IDN / ASCII with the 8 lucky number in chinese culture!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sebastien Staub

Established Member
Impact
Thank you to advise what these would go for individually or as a bundle.

08.com
18.com
80.com
88.com
800.com
808.com
880.com

Thx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

So it is you who spammed me on Flippa then ?

I am sorry but I see no value whatsoever in these domains.

•••
Hi thanx for sharing spam you on flippa? How you can say I spam you when we are part of a marketplace and we selling domains.

•••
In what way are they IDN? I see NN.com in your OP which are worth millions.

•••
Hi thanx for sharing spam you on flippa? How you can say I spam you when we are part of a marketplace and we selling domains.
I am afraid you misunderstood the marketplace then. You sent me a message through one of my catalog listings in Flippa and instead of asking me about my listing, which I assumed when I first got your PM, you offered me domains. That is not selling. It is spamming and is not allowed in Flippa or NP

•••
•••
These are worth millions.

•••
In what way are they IDN? I see NN.com in your OP which are worth millions.

Hi they are IDN's

xn--0-06d.com - 0৪.com
xn--00-u5f.com - ৪00.com
xn--0-z6d.com - ৪0.com
xn--0-z6da.com - ৪৪0.com
xn--0-z6db.com - ৪0৪.com
xn--1-06d.com - 1৪.com
xn--8-06d.com 8৪.com
xn--8-z6d.com ৪8.com

Here is the link to the punny codes

https://www.punycoder.com/

If interested let me know I will do a great BIN BUNDLE PRICE !!

•••
Hi they are IDN's

xn--0-06d.com - 0৪.com
xn--00-u5f.com - ৪00.com
xn--0-z6d.com - ৪0.com
xn--0-z6da.com - ৪৪0.com
xn--0-z6db.com - ৪0৪.com
xn--1-06d.com - 1৪.com
xn--8-06d.com 8৪.com
xn--8-z6d.com ৪8.com

Here is the link to the punny codes

https://www.punycoder.com/

If interested let me know I will do a great BIN BUNDLE PRICE !!

Those are NOT the domains you mention in your opening post.
I reported this thread.

Then about the value: the domains in your opening post are worth many millions. Your domains are worth nothing.

•••
I am afraid you misunderstood the marketplace then. You sent me a message through one of my catalog listings in Flippa and instead of asking me about my listing, which I assumed when I first got your PM, you offered me domains. That is not selling. It is spamming and is not allowed in Flippa or NP
Not to worry ! I was not intended I saw you add some IDN reason I got in touch. They did suspend me for 1/2 day from your reporting- CHEAP SHOT !!and I am back live! As I honestly was not spamming. Anyhow good luck with your domains. For info IDN's or not we all here to sell aren't we? I got this great one for you I own eDocs.cloud & eDocuments.cloud - For info Docs.Cloud selling for $94,000 and Documents.cloud $29,000 on Goddady. I sell you mine for a great deal $75k for both !! You have the backing?

•••
I reported this thread.

Then about the value: the domains in your opening post are worth many millions. Your domains are worth nothing.
Indeed thx for isharng !!

•••
•••
Thank you to advise what these would go for individually or as a bundle.

08.com
18.com
80.com
88.com
800.com
808.com
880.com

Thx.

Insintric value is zero.

They may have some limited value because some noobs believe they are worth a lot of money and might pay you $xxx or perhaps even more(?) because they believe they can sell them for millions. It's of course a bit unethical to sell them to a clueless buyer. I would at least explain them that you can't type these in and if they still want to buy them and they understand that these are not real numeric domains then sell them for whatever they want to pay for them.

They may be attractive to some scammers or criminals who use phishing domains to trick the surfer into believing they are visiting a popular website.

Perhaps there is some legitimate niche use for these as a redirect for a special ad campaign but i doubt they would be worth much because of this.

For the people who say "But they still display as numbers and search engines don't care about exact match anymore": Try typing them in from your keyboard(no cut and paste) or try to type them into Google search and you will understand.

Last edited:
•••
I reported this thread.

•••
If you all read the title I mentioned IDN's !!! You may think it is worth zero your opinion. To some they still hold the (IDN) NN.com NNN.com !! We shall see what they fetch to some buyers who value them like I do.

•••
You should fix the title and your OP. Those are not your domains.
They are just haven't changed the ownership yet!! I would not be wasting my time promoting domains which aren't mine buddy. The title has been corrected to IDN's in the front to avoid future missundestanding.

•••
If you all read the title I mentioned IDN's !!! You may think it is worth zero your opinion. To some they still hold the (IDN) NN.com NNN.com !! We shall see what they fetch to some buyers who value them like I do.

end users do not buy these. the eight in them is not an 8. It's a bengali 4 according to google.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/৪

You need a bengali keyboard to type them and some bengali language browser installation to display the domain properly.

Last edited:
•••
You mention IDN somewhere, but the domains in your title and in the OP are NOT IDN.

And for the value: domains like this have no value because they have no valid use, except for scammers.

•••
What is 08 in idn?????

Here they are
They are the only bundle deal of IDN's with the number 8 !! To some other domainers jealous who are only trying to avoid me making a sale they will say it is worth nothing. But to some they are worth the luck as 8 is a lucky number.

xn--0-06d.com - 0৪.com
xn--00-u5f.com - ৪00.com
xn--0-z6d.com - ৪0.com
xn--0-z6da.com - ৪৪0.com
xn--0-z6db.com - ৪0৪.com
xn--1-06d.com - 1৪.com
xn--8-06d.com 8৪.com
xn--8-z6d.com ৪8.com

•••
Here they are
They are the only bundle deal of IDN's with the number 8 !! To some other domainers jealous who are only trying to avoid me making a sale they will say it is worth nothing. But to some they are worth the luck as 8 is a lucky number.

xn--0-06d.com - 0৪.com
xn--00-u5f.com - ৪00.com
xn--0-z6d.com - ৪0.com
xn--0-z6da.com - ৪৪0.com
xn--0-z6db.com - ৪0৪.com
xn--1-06d.com - 1৪.com
xn--8-06d.com 8৪.com
xn--8-z6d.com ৪8.com

You should put THAT in the opening post, instead of the non-IDN domains that you do not own. And have a mod fix your title.

•••
The IDN's are mine I bought it a couple f days ago from Mr Gautier, just havent updated the domains just yet, will try to get around doing it tonight and prove you wrong. I did add IDN in the title so it is clear for all now... I apologised if this have caused such a nervous breakdown from some of you quite funny actually. LOL For your information: ᗱ.COM sold for $100,000 USD, ৪৪.com sold for $3,100 USD,৪৪৪.com sold for $8,203 USD and ৪.net passed $500 USD ...

•••
ᗱ.COM sold for $100,000 USD

This is 100% BS. You can't believe all reported sales. Fake bids, bidding fraud.

Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics. character: ᗱ ...

http://lingwiki.com/index.php?title=ᗱ_(character)

http://lingwiki.com/index.php?title=Carrier_alphabet

yeah right. someone pays 100k for an IDN character of an alphabet that has no matching keyboard and that aside from a few people in linguistics no one ever heard about while good single letter .de names sold around 30k on average.

The domain is in redemption period BTW. Probably because it is worth 100k. You can dropcatch it for regfee. I promise no one is going to backorder this.

Last edited:
•••
Just to confirm.

They are worthless.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back