IT.COM

RANT NAMEJET - VERY VERY BAD PRACTICES!

NameSilo
Watch

jayloh90

Impact
I've been looking into a very specific Niche for some time. Did all the research to select the best domain names out there. Bid on them. WON THEM and guess What?

NAMEJET DECIDES TO DISABLE MY ACCOUNT and also PLACE MY DOMAIN ON AUCTION! due to not having Verification... WHY NOT ASK FOR IT FIRST WHEN THE BID WAS PLACED IF IT WAS SUCH A BIG F*CKING DEAL!

It explicitly says that only bids above a certain amount a few thousand I believe required verification!

In the Meantime I am in the middle the last day of a Private Auction for another Domain that was EXTREMELY CRUCIAL TO MY BUSINESS!

Im so filled with Pure Rage I just had to make an account here to let off steam. Screw It! This RIDICULOUS move by NameJet has set my business plans off by god knows how long.

Made an International call to Washington and their customer service was literally saying send them an email... WHAT THE FU** HAVE PHONE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR?!

Sorry i just need to blow off steam... Friggin mad as hell.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where is the domain they are selling registered? Is it still registered to you? This does sound awful. But there are always 2 sides. So you should wait and see what they have to say. I agree with your sentiment about their phone support though. This does seem like some kind of weird way to punish an unverified customer without any warning though.

•••
I believe they never say non-verfified user couldn't bid. My understanding is the same as yours. The only difference is the amount to bid.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back