Dynadot

NameJet NameJet NameJet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Is NameJet trustworthy ❓

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    35.7%
  • No

votes
    64.3%
  • Other

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

I want make it simple , honestly I don’t understand NameJet ❗

I applied many times my domains
Some day I got MEQ.net and CLRY.com approved for auction

They send me the documents
I filled them out , open an account at eNom and sent it back

No feedback

Time goes by

I called them
They promised to get back to me

Again time goes by

Got an email with Sorry and if I still want auction them

Time goes by

Is NameJet trustworthy ❓

I contacted an honorable member here at NP and he told me NameJet is good

So what are your expirience ❓

I like the Sales result on NameJet but when they ignore me so many times I feel confused

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes you are right, Now in next step they will ask to down your reserve range to 69$ for most of your domains , At last after 2 months of struggle you will be successful in getting one domain sold @69$ and again you have to pay 11$ for enom transfer.

•••
Yes you are right, Now in next step they will ask to down your reserve range to 69$ for most of your domains , At last after 2 months of struggle you will be successful in getting one domain sold @69$ and again you have to pay 11$ for enom transfer.
So how is that ❓

There are sometime very good sales

•••
So how is that ❓

There are sometime very good sales
may be homepage visibility is a factor , I was not successful in getting Home page exposure for even a single domain but I am still figuring out How to be successful and make big sale on NameJet.

•••
may be homepage visibility is a factor , I was not successful in getting Home page exposure for even a single domain but I am still figuring out How to be successful and make big sale on NameJet.
Let me know

•••
EDIT-wrong thread.

Doh!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Same here.
I read the old post and the other member said they're more or less a club.:xf.frown:

•••

You're right.

I got the e-mail reply from them today. They said they're unable to list my domains on their auction because the reserve price too aggressive for Namejet client base.

Domain | My Reserve Price
PurchaseBitcoin.com LOW $XX,XXX
SellBTC.com LOW $XX,XXX
Wallets.tv High $X,XXX

Consider about that "Block-chain.com" has been sold for 1 million USD recently, I don't think my reserve price is too aggressive. I will move on and try another platform instead.:xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
I've had several domains approved for sale/auction on NameJet, with the instruction to try to keep the reserves low. I'm still contemplating whether or not that's the best way to go.

Maybe I'll test the waters with a couple to see what happens.

•••
They want the reserves low so you'll have to pay the commission. They don't care if you take a loss.

•••
They want the reserves low so you'll have to pay the commission. They don't care if you take a loss.
Agree .. They will start emailing to push domain to enom account (we have to pay domain transfer fees) , At end with countless efforts you will get about 57$ wire transfer after 2-3 months of domain sold.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back