domain RainDate.com RainDate.com poll

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should I let expire and hope for a namejet frenzy?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes

    1 
    vote
    50.0%
  • no

    1 
    vote
    50.0%
  • continue to hold and wait for an offer to send it to auction

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

fatter

Top Member
Impact
1,254
OK heres my dilemma I was thinking about letting them expire, so that namejet could auction them off if there is a bidder, I get 60 percent of sales price through my registrar. Years ago I had offers just over 1k, I think it was from either raindate boots or raindate watering systems, I didn't know about auctions then or I would have just sent to an auction. The terms are posted on most events worldwide and easy to spell and remember. But they don't fit most business applications. I am not interested in fixed price sales. Holding for a few more years doesn't bother me because I only have about 50 names and am in the black by a long shot
Joe T
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a decent name to own. To an end user, you may be looking at low $$$$. Pretty brandable name and memorable.
 
0
•••
This is a decent name to own. To an end user, you may be looking at low $$$$. Pretty brandable name and memorable.
Sent Raindate to auction a year ago at sedo went for less than 200. still have raindates. win some lose some.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back