Domain Empire

.mobi Quote.mobi is formatted specifically for cell phone (Alive) ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
About

Quote.com is part of eSignal's Network of Financial Sites and brings the world
markets to you. Quote.mobi is formatted specifically for cell phone and pda
users and offers data from Quote.com. eSignal, Inc. is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC). Market quotes are
delayed 10 to 30 minutes as set by the exchanges.

Great dotMobi site alive: http://Quote.mobi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ChineseDomain said:
About

Quote.com is part of eSignal's Network of Financial Sites and brings the world
markets to you. Quote.mobi is formatted specifically for cell phone and pda
users and offers data from Quote.com. eSignal, Inc. is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC). Market quotes are
delayed 10 to 30 minutes as set by the exchanges.

Great dotMobi site alive: http://Quote.mobi

Exellent site!

Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
Thanks for the finding. Greate name and site.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I've just found out that Quote.com registered this Quote.mobi with trademark. How can they trademark "Quote"? This is a generic name.

But anyway in this case it is better to let quote.com have it than let domainers grab it. It is only the trademark thing that makes me puzzled.

•••
I was reading a trading magazine (can't recall which one, I read several) this past weekend and saw 2 mobi ads. Quote.mobi was one of them and CNNmoney.mobi was the other. Was nice to see .mobi advertised in a mainstream trading magazine. :)

•••
cobo said:
I was reading a trading magazine (can't recall which one, I read several) this past weekend and saw 2 mobi ads. Quote.mobi was one of them and CNNmoney.mobi was the other. Was nice to see .mobi advertised in a mainstream trading magazine. :)
It was just a matter of time. Thanks for sharing!

•••
very good thread...a great name for the ext.

•••
You are most welcome Scandiman. We should expect more ads in the future as .mobi accelerates. BTW, check out BocaVision's thread on Amtrak today. A big clue: Edelman's fingerprints are all over it! Sweet!!!

•••
cobo said:
You are most welcome Scandiman. We should expect more ads in the future as .mobi accelerates. BTW, check out BocaVision's thread on Amtrak today. A big clue: Edelman's fingerprints are all over it! Sweet!!!
Yea I saw that, got to love seeing edelman in the picture.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back