Dynadot

Quickest Way Get AdSense Account Approval – 2days 100%

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nnsjw702

Account Closed
Impact
Always my friends complained about the difficulty for applying a google adsense account, it took many days to get approved and required an content-rich site. However, it’s so easy for me. I’ll share you the fastest and easiest way to get an adsense account in this post, 100% sure and just 1 or 2 days waiting.
How to get an adsense account in 2 days, what’s the fastest way?

The first step, go to google’s self blog: www.blogger.com and register an account.

2nd, add some articles and pictures to your blog.

3rd, click “monetize earning” in the tool bar.

4th, click “creat new adsense account”.

5th, Done.

Now, everything you need to do is wating, about 24 – 48 hours, you will get approved and have your own Google adsense account.

BTW, in order to get the max profits from adsense, you should have the high value keywords list, here are the top 900 paying adsense keywords, all $30 above per click.

Ok, just getting star before it too later.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is what I have done before I provide unique articles in blogger blogs then I applied in adsense using it and presto after few days it is already approved

•••
Great!!!!!! I am so much glad to know that its possible to open adsense account. I have tried at least 8 times to open adsense account, but it didnt worked. I hope this time i will be successful. I have few questions to ask :
- can i use adsense code to my movie download website?
- can you send me list of 900 adsense keywords?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back