IT.COM

discuss Questions???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
I am sorry I am new here and I have a couple of questions:

1. Have you ever sold anything from the Domain Names Wanted Section? Everyone has a big budget and I can't seem to sell anything here for a while?

2. Why people are begging for appraisal? Would that increase the price of your domain? To me appraisal means nothing until you find the buyer.

3. Why people bump their thread when the name is sold or the auction is closed?

4. There are people bump their threads 96 times, so the more you bump the easier you can find a buyer?

5. In the sale section, you try to hide your name with /,., etc... like T/H/I/S/I/S/M/Y/N/A/M/E.com but you post the full name in the show me your names section (Like Showcase 4 letter, 5 letter, VR names....) are you contradict yourself. Also why do you care about $5-$10 names?

6. What about in the Domain Names Wanted section: One Word Dictionary word .com and budget is $50-$100???

7. How about people who listed the name in the sale section and appraisal section at the same time. If it's for sale then you should know the price - Why ask for appraisal?

Sorry I a just a newbie - Your input is really appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am sorry I am new here and I have a couple of questions:

1. Have you ever sold anything from the Domain Names Wanted Section? Everyone has a big budget and I can't seem to sell anything here for a while?

2. Why people are begging for appraisal? Would that increase the price of your domain? To me appraisal means nothing until you find the buyer.

3. Why people bump their thread when the name is sold or the auction is closed?

4. There are people bump their threads 96 times, so the more you bump the easier you can find a buyer?

5. In the sale section, you try to hide your name with /,., etc... like T/H/I/S/I/S/M/Y/N/A/M/E.com but you post the full name in the show me your names section (Like Showcase 4 letter, 5 letter, VR names....) are you contradict yourself. Also why do you care about $5-$10 names?

6. What about in the Domain Names Wanted section: One Word Dictionary word .com and budget is $50-$100???

Sorry I a just a newbie - Your input is really appreciated.

If you're noob then i must be a super noob lol

1. yes but it was for $20 cheap
2. Appraisals are pointless, because its all up to the End User.
3. I have never seen that, usually if they have sold you would close the thread.
4. hoping a someone hasn't seen it yet finally decides to get on and its at the top of the threads.
5. hide the //// so the search engine doesn't pick it up. for the $5- $10 courtesy of the buyer so if they do sell the buyer wont see how much you sold it for, in my opinion.
6. Dreamers.

•••
They hope for positive confirmations (appraisals) that their decision to buy that particular domain is correct :xf.smile:

If you're noob then i must be a super noob lol
Me too. :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Find inner peace by NOT responding to WTB threads :xf.grin:

•••
Here is a real test.Try to post this in the Domain Name Wanted section and see who will send or post the name:

Wanted LLLL.com names - CHIP or Non-CHIP letters.
Budget is from $200-$2,000 depending on the quality - Remember I am a reseller.

Do not post the name here or send PM to me.
Just post "PM Sent"

•••
You sure have thought about what is wrong in the classifieds haven't you.:ROFL:

I'd add why on earth would anyone sell domains for $1.00 to $2.50 and why are people requesting that :xf.eek:

Yes I sold 6 names on the classifieds last week for prices I am satisfied with.

•••
I'd add why on earth would anyone sell domains for $1.00 to $2.50 and why are people requesting that :xf.eek:
My guess is that some are just too cheap to pay a fair price, so they prey on the desperate domainers that want to get 'something' for their bad investment of $7+ or more with renewals. IMO, it's stupid and desperate on both parts, buyer/seller, but..to each his own.

•••
I'd add why on earth would anyone sell domains for $1.00 to $2.50
People sell domains for $1.00 - $2 because theyre about to expire, or their domains arent even worth reg fee. I do request this and its because I can reuse the domains as a webmaster. A little method I use and it works, I don't resell the domains to make a profit it wouldn't be possible with those domains.

•••
•••
People sell domains for $1.00 - $2 because theyre about to expire, or their domains arent even worth reg fee. I do request this and its because I can reuse the domains as a webmaster. A little method I use and it works, I don't resell the domains to make a profit it wouldn't be possible with those domains.

But taking into account listing the domain, arranging payment and transferring the domain, how much time are you putting in to get that $1 to $2?

Wouldn't it be better to just let them drop and use that time more productively on something else?

•••
But taking into account listing the domain, arranging payment and transferring the domain, how much time are you putting in to get that $1 to $2?

Wouldn't it be better to just let them drop and use that time more productively on something else?
I mean do you want $1-$2 or $0 completely up to the buyer and seller I guess. I would want the $1- $2 lol

•••
I also don't understand the domain name section wanted.....when It's a domain that fits the criteria and their budget is huge, yet not response or low ball ass counter offer after I give them a pretty fair domainers price within their price range. Makes me not even want to PM anyone looking for a domain anymore.

•••
Looking for a 1 word .COM
Budget: $240000 USD

Hi, I am looking for a 1 word .com. Must be ultra premium!

Willing to pay $1.45 USD for each name.

Please don't PM me anything else but 1 word .coms

MyMoney.com, or YourLove.com is NOT a one word, and I will NOT accept it.

No Spamming please - please remember I AM A RESELLER not a tomato.

•••
You left out the "I will report you" feature :)

•••
Would be probably best to implement a fee before creating a thread in the "Wanted" section. We would then have a very nice clean thread :xf.smile:.
Money could go to charity or for other purposes.

•••
•••
hi, im new here too. so whats the deal with these .mobi domains?

•••
Back