Dynadot

question Questions regarding transferring domain to new registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If I transfer my domains which are expiring in 3/4 months to a new registrar which may be offering a discount on those names, can I renew it right now only at the current price?
The offer is for registrations.
Don't know about transfers and renewals.

Also, if I renew now, the domains will expire during this time only next year or it gets renewed when my domain expires?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I transfer my domains which are expiring in 3/4 months to a new registrar which may be offering a discount on those names, can I renew it right now only at the current price?
The offer is for registrations.
Don't know about transfers and renewals.

Also, if I renew now, the domains will expire during this time only next year or it gets renewed when my domain expires?

Hi

your question, has many questions, all rolled into one

best to separate train of thought on one sequence, then move to next.

so, if name is expiring in 3/4 months, you can either renew it now at current registrars renewal rate
or
you can initiate transfer to another registrar at their current "transfer in" rate

and.... which ever you decide, the domain will be active until this time next year plus those 3/4 months

hope that clears it up for you

imo,,,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back