Dynadot

Questions about the new premium TLD prices in market

Spaceship
Watch

m007co

Impact
I have some questions about what can be considered as "Premium" domains among the new Top Level Domains {.today, .web, .news}

I want to know how much can domains like these sell for in the upcoming nTLD market:

syntax: {country or city}.today
ex: britain.today, egypt.today, cairo.today

syntax: {jobs}.today
ex: developers.today, programmers.today, gamers.today, investors.today

syntax: {group}.today
ex: atheists.today, theists.today, christians.today, arabs.today, europeans.today, feminists.today

syntax: {misc}.today
ex: youth.today, adults.today, trailers.today, feminism.today

syntax: {group}.web
ex: atheists.web, hindus.web, buddhists.web, feminists.web, comedians.web

syntax: {misc}.web
ex: debates.web

syntax: {country or city}.news
ex: denmark.news, iraq.news, egypt.news

Can you give estimates for these syntaxes (or at least the examples mentioned) ?
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you give estimates for these syntaxes (or at least the examples mentioned) ?

no. anyone claiming to know estimates are making stuff up.

•••
no. anyone claiming to know estimates are making stuff up.

Per estibot.com

Domain: egypt.today

EstiBot Value: $ 0 USD​

I don't know, sounds pretty good to me :lol:

•••
"Today" it is very rare to see an offer - of any kind - on existing TLDs except Com Net Org and country codes. Once the hoopla settled there just were no buyers. Look through the Sedo weekly sales lists.

So the answer to your question is, most likely "0".

Except for Uniregistry, and maybe a few others, most registrys reserve the better domains, leaving mostly junk. Then the first few minutes of landrush guys with scripts and more knowledge than you strip the skeleton bare. So the easy rule of thumb is "if you can register it you probably cannot sell it".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back