Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Question regarding reported sales?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

anwarumair

Established Member
Impact
52
Hello,

I just signed up for the Domainer ($25) plan.

I have a few questions:

1) Do Afternic & Dan report their sales to Namebio?

2) I do see a record of Sedo sales on Namebio? Does Namebio get this data directly from Sedo or is it data from people reporting their sales? Any idea/guess what % of Sedo sales are on Namebio?
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Hello,

I just signed up for the Domainer ($25) plan.

I have a few questions:

1) Do Afternic & Dan report their sales to Namebio?

2) I do see a record of Sedo sales on Namebio? Does Namebio get this data directly from Sedo or is it data from people reporting their sales? Any idea/guess what % of Sedo sales are on Namebio?
Afternic and Dan don’t report their sales, anything we have from them is one of the parties to the transaction reporting it.

Sedo directly reports sales $2k+ and they do this once per week. Then we also track their auctions, but we only include ones that have multiple bidders. People who were involved in transactions also report to us sometimes. It’s a mix, but heavily skewed towards Sedo’s own reports.

I’m not sure what percentage of Sedo sales we get, probably around 1/3 to 1/2 by dollar volume. Less than that if you’re talking by quantity. But it should be a majority of the sales $2k+.
 
12
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back