IT.COM

question Question regarding reported sales?

NameSilo
Watch

anwarumair

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I just signed up for the Domainer ($25) plan.

I have a few questions:

1) Do Afternic & Dan report their sales to Namebio?

2) I do see a record of Sedo sales on Namebio? Does Namebio get this data directly from Sedo or is it data from people reporting their sales? Any idea/guess what % of Sedo sales are on Namebio?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello,

I just signed up for the Domainer ($25) plan.

I have a few questions:

1) Do Afternic & Dan report their sales to Namebio?

2) I do see a record of Sedo sales on Namebio? Does Namebio get this data directly from Sedo or is it data from people reporting their sales? Any idea/guess what % of Sedo sales are on Namebio?
Afternic and Dan don’t report their sales, anything we have from them is one of the parties to the transaction reporting it.

Sedo directly reports sales $2k+ and they do this once per week. Then we also track their auctions, but we only include ones that have multiple bidders. People who were involved in transactions also report to us sometimes. It’s a mix, but heavily skewed towards Sedo’s own reports.

I’m not sure what percentage of Sedo sales we get, probably around 1/3 to 1/2 by dollar volume. Less than that if you’re talking by quantity. But it should be a majority of the sales $2k+.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back