Dynadot

Question regarding GoDaddy...

NameSilo
Watch

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi to all,
yesterday i register domain name with godaddy registrar but now i find that domain name is not worth of something. can i anybody give some guide to pay back my money from godaddy.
thanks for reading and please reply me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
another question from you

Silentptnr​

I want to design my portfolio website in wordpress for outbound.
Should i design single page website or multiple page website.
I like your website homepage.
what is your opinion

•••
Upvote 0
another question from you

Silentptnr​

I want to design my portfolio website in wordpress for outbound.
Should i design single page website or multiple page website.
I like your website homepage.
what is your opinion
It depends. If you have the skills, I'd build a multi page site with a shopping cart. If not, a single page will do. Landers are just a single page. :)

•••
Upvote 0
Thanks

Silentptnr​

Again for giving me positive response.
What i have heard that single page website load fast but multiple page takes few seconds to load.

•••
Upvote 0
Thanks

Silentptnr​

Again for giving me positive response.
What i have heard that single page website load fast but multiple page takes few seconds to load.
Yes, a single page is effective!

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
Hi to all,
yesterday i register domain name with godaddy registrar but now i find that domain name is not worth of something. can i anybody give some guide to pay back my money from godaddy.
thanks for reading and please reply me.
Not sure how much time you have but I've always called godaddy within 24 hours of the purchase that I regret and asking for refund which is processed within a few days after approval.

•••
Upvote 0
Not sure how much time you have but I've always called godaddy within 24 hours of the purchase that I regret and asking for refund which is processed within a few days after approval.
I am actually new in domain industry so lot of things i do not know.
Please explain me procedure about refund like should i email them or direct msg to customer support.
I do not find any particular option in my domain account.
Thanks for replying to my msg.

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
I am actually new in domain industry so lot of things i do not know.
Please explain me procedure about refund like should i email them or direct msg to customer support.
I do not find any particular option in my domain account.
Thanks for replying to my msg.
Welcome to the domain name industry. I'm sure most of us if not all have registered domains we regret. The quickest way is to call and talk to them on the phone as emails take up to 48 hours to hear back from at godaddy. If you call them they should be able to assist you right away. You could try the chat but I haven't had very good luck with fixing billing issues via chat. So yeah they have phone support for a reason. You will have to be patient it may take a couple hours of your time but to get your funds back it's worth it!

•••
Upvote 0
Welcome to the domain name industry. I'm sure most of us if not all have registered domains we regret. The quickest way is to call and talk to them on the phone as emails take up to 48 hours to hear back from at godaddy. If you call them they should be able to assist you right away. You could try the chat but I haven't had very good luck with fixing billing issues via chat. So yeah they have phone support for a reason. You will have to be patient it may take a couple hours of your time but to get your funds back it's worth it!
Thanks for kind reply daniel.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back