Domain Empire

Question about the domain exchange

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I registered with thedomainexchange.com a very long time ago, and my domains are still listed as "New - Not published". They seem to have a lot of out-dated information (not in the news section I mean on their own website) and I'm just not sure who they are.

Anyone have more information about them? I've submitted questions to them, but no response.... I obviously don't use them as my main promotion tool, but I'm just curious if other people have had this experience, because they seem to have some really weird domains listed for $xxx,xxx. Weird I mean new-super-special-unlimited-buy-now.org!!! :) How did *they* get in?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there security, to tell you the truth I have never used that site before or ever heard about it so I can't help you much about that. But Im sure others can help you if they have had any past experiences.

•••
I searched on NP for thedomainexchange.com, but nothing came up.

•••
Hope this helps

I used to post activly on TDE all the time - it was always small - and then it just died. They were legit as far as I know - if you can't get ahold of them thru the whois...research thru a few months of posts...if you can find a guy named BatRastard (who used to post here too), try contacting him, he knew they guy who ran it, if I remember correctly. Also, it is a FREE site, so those listings are posted my subscibers, and TDE doesn't get a %..............

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back