Dynadot

Question about selling domain through SEDO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, I'm new here and I have question:

Let's say I have got offer for 100$, how much SEDO will take from this sum, just because I'm using their service? In other words, how much will I get?

Thanks in advance :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
firebeastm said:
Hello, I'm new here and I have question:

Let's say I have got offer for 100$, how much SEDO will take from this sum, just because I'm using their service? In other words, how much will I get?

Thanks in advance :)

Sedo Commission

•••
"¹ No minimum fee if the domain is parked with Sedo; only the flat 10% rate applies. "

That's what sets SEDO apart.

Make sure if you do sell a name, and you have had the name parked with SEDO (I believe you are required to have had at least one view to count as "parked"), that you do actually only get charged a 10% fee, not the $50 fee I did. It was worked out in the end, but had me scared for a few days.

If you are wondering about what the sale process is like, I've posted the sequence of events here:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=118868

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the answers, but I have already got an offer, and my domain wasnt parked, can I park it now, and after some hours accept offer, will this trick work? I'm not ready to give them 50$, ok they could take 10$... but not 50$..

•••
firebeastm said:
Thanks for the answers, but I have already got an offer, and my domain wasnt parked, can I park it now, and after some hours accept offer, will this trick work? I'm not ready to give them 50$, ok they could take 10$... but not 50$..

No. Won't work. The best you can do is ask the buyer to cover the fee, or raise your price. Good luck!

•••
I'm pretty sure if you could just "trick" them like this, then they wouldn't even have a $50 minimum :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back