Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Question about selling domain..

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

joyjoy

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I have a newbie question about selling the domin in the "MarketPlace Forum". Once I put the domain up for sale, and let people make offers, how long should I wait before I close the deal?

If I do not want to sell the domain in the price that I got offered, shoul I refuse him/her right away, or I do not need to reply ? I'm so new here, so I would like to follow the normal practice to response to the other in the case like this...

Thanks,
ek
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Place you domain in the market place. Once you have a offer, say you want to sell your domain for $20, and they offer $10. Reply and offer them extra stuff, or say "i'll go as low as $15"

You need to stay your ground or ur'll lose well earn't $$
 
0
•••
if u are selling it, tell them a price, if ur auctioning, then just start off at a good price.
 
0
•••
If you don't want to accept an offer you receive, it is considered polite to respond back with a counteroffer via PM.
 
0
•••
I see.. Thank you so much for the guide

:)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back