Hi,
I have a newbie question about selling the domin in the "MarketPlace Forum". Once I put the domain up for sale, and let people make offers, how long should I wait before I close the deal?
If I do not want to sell the domain in the price that I got offered, shoul I refuse him/her right away, or I do not need to reply ? I'm so new here, so I would like to follow the normal practice to response to the other in the case like this...
Thanks,
ek
I have a newbie question about selling the domin in the "MarketPlace Forum". Once I put the domain up for sale, and let people make offers, how long should I wait before I close the deal?
If I do not want to sell the domain in the price that I got offered, shoul I refuse him/her right away, or I do not need to reply ? I'm so new here, so I would like to follow the normal practice to response to the other in the case like this...
Thanks,
ek
Last edited:












