Dynadot

Question about GoDaddy Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adriana Ospina

Impact
bought a domain name by mistake a very expensive one artimpact.com 2500 , now godaddy wont give me refund , not even the second after., Anyone knows how to sell it ? advice or how to sue go daddy for not refunding it , even if that is their refund policy as a refundable .com? thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I, too, have a problem with a domain name that was recently sold by GoDaddy at auction but the domain was mine, worth quite a bit of money and was just whisked away basically, for very little and transferred without my acknowledgement and relinquishment of ownership????.. What recourse do I have to get it back??? who governs this sort of transaction???? I am devastated and have to get it back...have done hours of websearches reading but cannot decifer how to go about getting assistance or who the heck oversees this type of issue...anyone? thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back