NameSilo

information Question About Domain Age Info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

INYA-Domainer

New Member
Impact
0
I found an expired domain that I’m really interested in. When I checked its age with a domain age checker, it showed “Unable to Determine.” But on ExpiredDomains, I can see both the Archive Birth Year (ABY) and the WHOIS Birth Year (WBY) listed.

Could you please help me understand why the age checker can’t determine the domain’s age even though ABY and WBY are available?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back